Naked Pictures!! OMG!!!

Iam_with_the_Band
on 10/12/09 2:07 pm
Oh my Goodness!  Putting your pics up on the big screen would be absolutely hilarious, but mortifying!  Yikes!  I know how I'd feel!  That's what I feared with the "sharing screen" --- there are times, I click to my picture folder to share pics of my daughter or vacations and I didn't want my BF (esp!) to see my nudes!  Too scary!

I'd love to meet up with you!  That's would be the best!!!

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

TammyLynne
on 10/12/09 2:33 am - Canada
RNY on 11/13/07 with
oh my dear i know just how u feel.... i just sent Dr S my pics last night. And i am sure he had night mares.   They are horrible.  I got my daughter dear to take them for me. And have them in a folder in my computer where i dont have to see them.

Amy Farrah Fowler
on 10/12/09 3:01 am
LOL, oh yes, I contemplated sending some eye bleach with the images, as I was sure my mortifying wrinkles and sag would be burned into his retinas!
(deactivated member)
on 10/12/09 3:19 am - Haleiwa, HI
The pictures are horrible, and I hated taking them.  I aslt big and heavy again and hated that the pictures made me feel that way.  Then, I decided that we are ALL in this and all should be proud of ourselves for losing this much weight!  I decided that my stretchmarks and wrinkles are just roadways of my life.  PCOS, having twins, obesity, having another baby, etc.  We should be proud of what we have achieved!  Now, it is time to try and do some roadwork on this windy and curvy roads. I just had my surgery and Dr Sauceda did help fix my body.  Is it perfect?  No, because it isn't a brand new body!  I still have stretch marks and still have some fat, but I am much more improved!  I was shocked when I took some new pics this morning and realized that I was the person in those pictures!  I have the cute belly button that isn't frowning anymore, I don't have saggy socks hanging from my chest, and I don't look like someone sliced my butt off anymore!  This time around I am going to try and maintain my "roads" a little bit better, so I don't have to completely rebuild again.

Jessica
Iam_with_the_Band
on 10/12/09 7:43 am
Jessica!
This is so true!
But I feel that WLS and PS gives us a chance to start over.
We don't start over with a new body as we did at our first birth, but we start over with our hearts and souls full of sensitivities and the sweet knowledge of knowing what it's like to live the life of an obese person.  I feel richer and so blessed to have come through this journey!

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

Mendee M.
on 10/12/09 8:59 am - Mulvane, KS

Jessica,

I saw your updated pics!! You look amazing!!
The saggy socks.... I have tube socks!!! .

Thanks for the encouragement. I am following your posts and blogs!!! I actually logged on to OH from work today (which I have NEVER done before) looking for updates!!

~~Mendee~~

10 pounds below goal!                  
Mendee M.
on 10/12/09 8:51 am - Mulvane, KS

Thanks everyone for the support and understanding!!! I guess I just wasn't prepared for what I saw in the picture. What an eye opener!! I really do think the camera makes you look bigger than you are. What I see in the pictures is NOT what I see in the mirror!!

I just sent the pics to Dr. S so I guess we will see what he says!!

~~Mendee~~

10 pounds below goal!                  
susie64
on 10/12/09 9:16 am
That's so funny that it was so traumatic for all of us to take our pics and send them to Dr. S.  This thread just makes me laugh!!!

Highest Wt 278/Surg Wt 246/Current Wt 148.6/Goal Wt 145 (initial goal)   
katiekat412
on 10/12/09 9:29 pm
I just had to talk to my therapist about this yesterday! I know a lot of people who are post WLS have a distorded self image, so I thought pictures would help. Its supposed to help  you see yourself objectively. So, I had this bikini I've never ever warn, but it was $2 because its end of the season. So over the weekend, I put it on, took a few pictures, and...ARGHH!!! It's WORSE than I thought!! I feel like I'm 4 feet wide. It's not even about the skin for me! I feel like an oompa loompa!! I sure hope PS fixes some of that next month! In the mean time, I'm living at the gym. I should get my mail forwarded there.

Weird thing is, I think everyone else is fatter than I thought they were before...I mean "skinny" people too. At least with most people they don't like like they have a 30 year old head on a 70 year old body. My boobies are YUCKY!!!

Anyway, you're not alone!!

Kat

Highest weight 250/ SW 233/Lowest Weight 135/Regain Highest 175/Current Weight 160

Most Active