Naked Pictures!! OMG!!!

Mendee M.
on 10/11/09 10:07 am - Mulvane, KS
Ok... so after you have taken naked pictures, were you just DISGUSTED with how they came out??? I can't believe how bad mine look!!! I weigh 152 pounds (I am 5' 6 1/2" - wear a size 4) and think my naked pictures make me look like I weigh 200 again!! I feel so defeated and disgusted!! Like my WLS was for NOTHING!! I am sooo depressed!! (Well, not really . I love myself and how good I feel now and would never change having my WLS.)

Do pictures REALLY make you look bigger? Or is that REALLY how I look? I am not sure I can even send these pics to Dr. S!!

OK... rant over!!
~~Mendee~~

10 pounds below goal!                  
(deactivated member)
on 10/11/09 10:15 am
'Splain first the purpose of these naked pix?

You mean the ones the doc takes "before" and "after"?  Because I was absolutely floored at those -- I had forgotten how bad the before was, and astonished to see the afters!
(deactivated member)
on 10/11/09 10:27 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
You are not alone!

I was HORRIFIED when I saw my "before" pictures.  From the waist done I looked like a Sharpei!  Now my tummy is beautifully flat and I have a tiny waist but it makes my thighs and butt look twice as big as they looked pre tummy tuck.  I cannot wait till I have my thighs and butt done!  UGH my thighs and legs are so wrinkled!!

Yes I do believe that pictures make you look bigger.....sometimes I think it's the angle of the camera. 

Even though I have not seen your pictures I am sure you don't look as big as you think you do....and I'm willing to bet you anything you want that you do not look like you weigh 200 lbs!!

Just remember, these are only before pictures......it's the AFTER pictures that you'll enjoy forever after........
Hang in there....chin up!!

Enjoy your beauty!
O. Kufi
on 10/11/09 10:41 am
Yea, the before pixs make ya wanna cry....... UNTIL after Dr Sauceda puts those after pixs next to the before pixs and you cant help but be thrilled with the difference. I felt the same way, but yea I sent them. Go ahead its nothing he hasnt already seen many many many times before! LOL  I marvel at mine now....you now for the changes. I can laugh at them even and be soooooo thankful that I dont look that way anymore!

Some pixs are just not flattering no matter what. Dont fret better days are around the corner.   Body by Francisco is on the way!!!

We love because God first loved us (1John 4:19)

susie64
on 10/11/09 12:31 pm
You took the words right out of my mouth!  When dr Sauceda asked me to send him the pics, it took me 3 days to get up to nerve to do it.  And then YES i was DISGUSTED!!!!  Blech!!  I was afraid that Dr Sauceda would be just as disgusted.

but I just look at it like the job just isn't done yet.  I am doing everything I can to get down to a nice healthy size and now it is going to be up to the surgeon to get me the rest of the way there.  My husband is not at all happy with me having plastic surgery.  I think he thinks I'm being vain but I need this and deserve it.

Highest Wt 278/Surg Wt 246/Current Wt 148.6/Goal Wt 145 (initial goal)   
Mendee M.
on 10/11/09 12:54 pm - Mulvane, KS

Susie,

My DH is not happy about me having surgery either. He is even more unhappy at the prospect of me going to Mexico! However, I remember when he wasn't too keen on me having WLS either; I survived and am doing fine!  I have been trying to show him some before and afters, and pics of the clinic to help put his mind at ease...

~~Mendee~~

10 pounds below goal!                  
Iam_with_the_Band
on 10/11/09 3:03 pm, edited 10/11/09 3:04 pm
I understand completely!
I took mine in a hotel room in NY.  My daughter was the only person I trusted to take my pictures.  Then I deleted them from my camera ASAP after putting them on my computer to send to Dr. S.  Don't fear!  He's seen mine and my pictures are 10,000x worse than anyone else's - I am one million percent sure of this!  IF he survived mine, he'll survive yours!  Believe me!

Just upload them to that email and push send and don't think about it another moment!

152lbs is amazing!  You've done so much to be healthy and happy, this is just the next step in your journey! 

Plus remember the old saying, the camera will add 10lbs.  Come to think of it, I think there were about 10 cameras on me that night!

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

Mendee M.
on 10/12/09 8:55 am - Mulvane, KS
Thanks for the kind words!! I had my Mom take mine. I tried for an hour to figure our how to password protect the pics on my PC!! In the end, I just put a password on the WHOLE PC  I wouldn't even let my DH see them!!

BTW, are you still in Littleton? I may be in the Denver area during the Christmas Holidays and would love to get together for lunch or something!!
~~Mendee~~

10 pounds below goal!                  
Iam_with_the_Band
on 10/12/09 9:17 am
Hey!!! I am still in Littleton!  I'd love to see you!  I'll be postop!  I'm going to be returning to Denver on the 15th of December.  When will you be here?  I'd love to get together with you!!!

An computer expert told me about this website that has free software to hide your pictures.  Here is the address:  It works great!  I was able to put all of my private pictures there!

www.tucows.com/preview/601754

if it doesn't work, let me know and I'll try to help you figure out what happened.

btw, I sometimes share my screen while I'm on skype and it was my fear that I might accidently share those pictures!  My BF hasn't seen them and WON'T!!!
I have to take more just before flying out - I am not sure who will take those since my daughter is away at college! ARGH!

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

Mendee M.
on 10/12/09 11:05 am - Mulvane, KS
I am actually thinking of coming the week after xmas (we were there for xmas last year). I was barely 6 weeks post op from WLS and went hiking in RMNP! It was awesome! We have family in Aurora and the Springs, and since I have changed my plans to have PS over the holiday, we figured we would head out after xmas for a visit! I would love to meet you and see your results!!

I will check out the software. I would feel SO much better if I had them hid. I frequently hook up my laptop to a TV to view pics, and have a fear of accidentally putting them on the big screen.
~~Mendee~~

10 pounds below goal!                  
Most Active