Binder and compression Garment Review.

omar157
on 10/10/09 11:08 pm - Maywood, NJ
Just wanted to find out what your guys were using to heal from TT. I bought two body suits from Design Veronique a 9" Binder from Design Veronique " My surgeon really gave e a great price on all this I couldn't say no" and I have a 12" binder from Dale. I cannot get comfortable in any of it. The suits are not bad but the bunch up a bit and the 9" binder is just too small. The Dale binderI just feel does not offer real support its kinda flimsy. So what are you guys using?
(deactivated member)
on 10/11/09 12:06 am

I had a tummy tuck on 8/24/09.  My doctor gave me two binders from Veronique also that I found totally uncomfortable.  At the time I was convinced they were too small but now 7 weeks later they are too big.  Anyway, you should go onto www.designVeronique.com, they have a variety of garments for men.  I purchased a girdle like binder that goes from under my breast down to my upper thighs from Veronique website and I love it.

Good luck with your recovery!

Sherline

O. Kufi
on 10/11/09 1:27 am
My doctor provided the Design Verinique brand as well and I love them. I used the zippered garment that went from just under the breast to just above the knee. He started me with the small but I had swelling so I got a medium too and know the small is slightly big. I am not a fan of binders because they have a tendency to roll. 

For me,  I like the garments that give you a little more support around more of the body because it is more comfortable for me.

I agree check out the DV site.

I hope you find something that works for you, because being comfortable during recovery was half the battle for me!

Congratulations on your loss, you look awesome!

We love because God first loved us (1John 4:19)

Most Active