A thank you for those *****plied to my request for a plastic surgeon in Boston MA. Out of...

Jadems
on 10/10/09 3:00 pm - Cambridge, MA
Unfortunately, I do not believe we can filter the message board so I am unable to find the members who answered my post looking for a plastic surgeon in the Boston area. I wanted to thank them if they recall replying to a post around May- late June. I decided upon Dr. Christopher Davidson at Newton Wellesley who has been simply amazing and has gotten insurance coverage for the abdominoplasty (technically under a panniculectomy but he doesn't allow you to leave the operating table without a smooth stomach, restructured vaginal area and a new belly button). So in essence, you get the abdominoplasty and this gave me funds to get breast implants and brachioplasty. He also did it all at once for me. So I am gratelful for those who posted with him as a reference for you have helped me complete this amazing journey and I am grateful. My insurance was HMO Blue cross Blue shields and if anyone seeing this post has questions- please don't hesitate to contact me. For any that have Tufts in Massachusetts.. switch your insurance carrier for they rarely cover it. They require ridiculous documentation of skin necrosis from a dermatologist.Just an FYI I learned in the process. Again..thank you for your help!
Redhaired
on 10/11/09 1:21 am - Mouseville, FL
I am so happy to hear it went so well for you.  Congratulations.

Red

BTW:  If you would like to see your earlier posts to see *****sponded.  Look (on any message you have posted) under the avatar and you will see a link "latest posts" that will show you all of your latest posts -- on this board.  You can also access latest posts using the member list above.  Here again it will only pull up the posts you made on the forum you are looking at.  So for example if you wanted to see the posts I have made on the Main forum, you would go to the main forum and then either find my name on the member's list or find a post I have made and click on latest posts.

Jadems
on 10/11/09 4:38 am - Cambridge, MA

Ahhhh. I see! I am so glad you saw this and again I am grateful for your follow-up. I have no idea what I would have done and these message boards are a Godsend for information. Your time has been so helpful!

Most Active