Gonna do it!!!

TammyLynne
on 10/11/09 3:15 am - Canada
RNY on 11/13/07 with
   I got my surgery date booked..... I am going to COSMED. And booked in for Nov 17th.   They are doing a complete lower body lift. Breast lift with implants and my arms.   Will go back at a later date to do my inner thighs and butt implants.
   I have no idea what to expect and what i need to take with me. I am flying down there from Canada but i am staying there for 3 weeks. I got the time so why stay here in the ice and snow when i can be there.  Hoppin everything goes ok. I am somewhat nervous. But trying hard not to think about it to hard.  If anyone out there has any advice for me please feel free to email me at [email protected]   would be happy to hear from you.    You can also catch me on facebook. Email me and i will get you there.
   Thanks in advance.
Chris D
on 10/11/09 3:26 am - Prince Rupert, Canada
RNY on 10/01/08 with
|Congrats TammyLynne.  I have my surgery booked with Dr. Sauceda for December 15th.  I most definitely agree with you regarding the weather.  My kids will be away for Christmas so I figured I might as well be warm and miserable  lol.  You are going to be the best looking truck driver around.  :)

(deactivated member)
on 10/11/09 3:27 am
TammyLynn -- you might be interested in checking some of the postings here about Cosmed.  Look back over the last month or so.

(deactivated member)
on 10/11/09 6:23 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Congrats on scheduling your surgery.
Best wishes on your journey!
(deactivated member)
on 10/11/09 9:49 am - Haleiwa, HI
Congratulations on your booking and good luck with your surgery!  Which Dr did you choose at Cosmed?  Is Vicki going to be helping you?

Jessica
Most Active