TT and thigh lipo surgery a success

JazzysGirl
on 10/11/09 1:35 am - North, GA
I had surgery on Friday for an extended TT and lipo to my outer thighs, also to my Right underarm to remove excess skin.  I lost 3 pounds of skin and 800 cc's and 600cc's of fat from my thighs. 

Everything is going great so far.  I have been able to sleep in my own bed and get up in the night to go to the bathroom as necessary on my own.  I am up walking each hour as recommended, taking my pain meds, but today started cutting back on them because I'm not in so much pain, but I do feel discomfort at the incission sites. 

I am totally excited about how tight my tummy is and that my saddle bags are gone!!!  My girlfriend told me I"m a bit swollen which will go away in time, but if I even just stay as I am today, I would be completely happy. 

One hint for after a TT is wear a T-shirt as a barrier between your skin and the binder.  The binder was making the tubing for the drain embed in my skin and that hurt like crazy.  Now that I have the T shirt on it's not as bad. 

After my shower today I will have my friend take some photos. 

All the best-

Susan

iconsicons icons icons 

O. Kufi
on 10/11/09 2:20 am
Hi Susan!

Congratulations on your successful surgery! 

We love because God first loved us (1John 4:19)

JazzysGirl
on 10/12/09 2:33 am - North, GA
Thanks Antonette-

I can't believe how good I feel.  I stopped taking pain meds ysterday and all is well.

Have a great day-

Susan

iconsicons icons icons 

O. Kufi
on 10/16/09 10:30 am
 No pain meds, thats awesome! Things are great when you can start leaving the pain meds behind!

I hope your recovery continues to be smooth!  Don't overdue, take your time and heal!

We love because God first loved us (1John 4:19)

(deactivated member)
on 10/11/09 6:29 am - Haleiwa, HI
Congratulations Susan! I am so glad you are doing well!  can't wait to see pictures!

Jessica
JazzysGirl
on 10/12/09 2:35 am - North, GA
HI Jessica-

I am taking pics each day so when I get around to it, I will have plenty to post. 

I am SO astonished at how flat my stomach is!!!  I am totally psyched!! 

How are you doing since your surgery??  I saw your photos and I have to say, you really look awesome!!

Take care-

Susan

iconsicons icons icons 

(deactivated member)
on 10/12/09 2:46 am - Haleiwa, HI
I am doing really well and took a few more pictures this morning. The swelling was so much less this morning, and I am loving the new belly!  I am about to put new pictures on in a minute.

Jessica
Most Active