Chickster 522 (Debbie) doing great!

(deactivated member)
on 10/11/09 5:55 am - Haleiwa, HI
She got out of surgery at almost midnight last night after a 14 hour surgery!  It took longer than he was expecting, but she is doing absolutely fantastic !  I have been in her room almost all morning visiting with her, and she just got her first meal.  Dr Sauceda came to see all of us around noon, and Tony came over to visit from the hotel as well.  Dr S said that Debbie has appx. 1400 stitches and lost 8 lbs of skin.  Her new "twins" look fantastic!  Another success story from Dr Sauceda!

Jessica
Diane B.
on 10/11/09 6:21 am - Seymour, CT
Thank you for the update, Jessica, glad to hear everyone is doing well! 

Diane B. 

275# RNY 1-7-08 156# Dr. Bell Yale  New Haven CT
Brachio - BA - TT - TL 7-8-09 Dr. Sauceda Mexico

O. Kufi
on 10/11/09 7:47 am

Good to hear!

Debbie take it easy and keep Tony in line, if there is such a thing.

Thanks for posting Jess!

Another Body by Francisco rides again!!!

We love because God first loved us (1John 4:19)

(deactivated member)
on 10/11/09 7:50 am - Haleiwa, HI
Antonette,

Tony thinks I talk alot!?????  He talks way more than I do!    We have lost power a few times today, but only for 30 seconds at a time.  Just irritating enough to kick me off of the internet!

Jessica
Iam_with_the_Band
on 10/11/09 7:56 am
Jessica!
Tell Tony he's a very fortunate man to be surrounded by such gorgeous women!

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

shscharger
on 10/11/09 7:06 pm - MS
VSG on 12/10/07 with
Oh I know !!!      

But really if you can find someone to do this together it will make things so much better.  (And I am so sad that Fab had to miss this one but hope she is able to reschedule soon . )

FYI  -- anybody that is thinking of coming and could work it out to join her  -- she is one really sweet lady who by the way likes to TALK almost as much as Jessica !!!   And that is saying a lot !!

Hope everybody is doing better and after not much sleep last night I am going to try to get some more before time to get up !!   LOL 
Iam_with_the_Band
on 10/11/09 8:09 pm

I'll be there Tony, 12/1 through 12/15.  I know one other person who is going to be there for part of my time.  I think it would be great to have some support!

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

O. Kufi
on 10/11/09 10:33 am
Jessica,

I know reallyTony  is a major chatterbox.

I got kicked off a few times at the hotel too.

But it is great to have internet at the clinic even with those drops. It so helps the time pass and staying connected. I love internet bargain shopping.

Again you look really good girl. The land of bikini's is your domain to conquer without question!

shscharger
on 10/11/09 7:08 pm - MS
VSG on 12/10/07 with
OK -- Little Darling

Just for that one  -- I am going to start taking HIS side on everything !!  Guess us guys got to stick together !!!   
O. Kufi
on 10/12/09 2:17 am
 PC you know you are my favorite and I LOVE talking to you!!!

Most Active