belly button discharge

DONNA RELLA
on 10/10/09 3:43 pm - Uvalde, TX
had a TT last november and about 4 months ago started having a gross smelly discharge from belly button, and it is gradually getting worse!! .  Has anyone heard of this???
(deactivated member)
on 10/11/09 12:10 am
I had my tummy tuck 8/24/2009 and my belly button had a smelly discharge as well.  My doctor said it was not cleaned properly which I disagree because I cleaned it with alcohol daily.  I started putting Neosporin on it two weeks ago and it finally healed. 

Did you contact your doctor's office and tell them this was  happening;  If so, what did he say?

I hope all works out okay.

Sherline
O. Kufi
on 10/11/09 2:22 am
Hi Donna

I did not have that problem but  I have always been told that if you have a smelly discharge from an incision it is not good. It can mean an infection. I suggest you see your doctor as soon as you can!

I hope all is well and healed soon!

We love because God first loved us (1John 4:19)

(deactivated member)
on 10/11/09 6:35 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Hi!
I'm surprised that after almost 1 year you having a problem....I would call the surgeon especially since you said it's getting worse.
DONNA RELLA
on 10/11/09 1:58 pm - Uvalde, TX
i am going to the dr. in 2 weeks.  My doc is out of state, so i have to wait.  the problem is... that it is projectile discharge...like if i push on my belly, it oozes out, and once it squirted out and smells like DEATH!!!  it is so embarassing and i didnt really want to post that, but i want to know if it has happened to anyone else...
Most Active