Butt Implants anyone? And my Consult price

Star Jones
on 10/10/09 1:23 am, edited 10/10/09 1:33 am - National Harbor, MD
Hey Plastics peeps! Right now I'm in my consulation phase. I've had 3 so far, and right now leaning towards the one within walking distance. One consult price was higher, one was lower, but this one seems juuuuuuust right lol. I'm still going to email Dr. Sauceda's office in Mexico my pics to get a price from him also.

I'm leaning towards Dr Chiaramonte http://www.bellacosmeticsurgery.com/surgery/body-lift.cfm

Extended TT- $4000
Breast lift w/ side flaps removal- $3000
Lipo of back, flanks, mons, abdomen- $3000
Butt fat grafting- $2500
Breast Aug- $1750
Implants- $2200
OR and Anesth- $3500

Grand total- $19,970

The Dr advd that I didn't have much fat to lipo and I def didn't want to lose any more weight. That statement has been sitting in the back of my head since my consult. Maybe to get the butt I want I'll need implants? Anyone have butt implants? Thinking about it?

I'm sooooo excited!

~Shani~
I've been pudgy, chubby, thick, and now fat........Imma give thin a go round!!!

SW-262, size 18W, 5'6"
CW-168 1/15/2010
GW-162
94 Lbs down...6 more to go...changed goal to see Onderland for a hot second!

Kennedy12
on 10/10/09 3:43 am - Chicago, IL
Hi Shani,

Welcome to the world of plastics. Still recovering from my LBL, Upper body lift, fleur de lis tummy tuck, vertical thighplasty, butt life and auto-augmentation. All done on 9-9-09.

I don't have butt implants, but I do have skin flaps from my upper back and fat injected into my butt and it's amazing. I never had an ass before and now I do. It is hard to wrap the brain around originally. I kept thinking I had something stuck to my backside - only to realize it was just my ass. I also find myself bumping into things (gently of course) because I am not used to having anything back there!

Good luck to you on your plastics journey. Take a look at Dr. Agha, if you are open to travel. He's pretty amazing, especially with asses!

http://www.plasticsurgerybodycontouring.com/

Jillian
Phase 1 Plastic Surgery Completed 9/9/09 with Dr. Siamak Agha.

Star Jones
on 10/10/09 7:37 am - National Harbor, MD

Jillian you had the whole kitten caboodle didn't you!  lol I love Dr Agha's website. With travel and hotel and prices I have seen he's a lil out of my price range. I wish he wasn't!

Red mentioned the auto-aug for the butt. I'm not getting a LBL so I wouldn't hane any flaps leftover.

~Shani~

SW-262, size 18W, 5'6"
CW-168 1/15/2010
GW-162

O. Kufi
on 10/11/09 2:05 am
On October 10, 2009 at 10:43 AM Pacific Time, Kennedy12 wrote:
Hi Shani,

Welcome to the world of plastics. Still recovering from my LBL, Upper body lift, fleur de lis tummy tuck, vertical thighplasty, butt life and auto-augmentation. All done on 9-9-09.

I don't have butt implants, but I do have skin flaps from my upper back and fat injected into my butt and it's amazing. I never had an ass before and now I do. It is hard to wrap the brain around originally. I kept thinking I had something stuck to my backside - only to realize it was just my ass. I also find myself bumping into things (gently of course) because I am not used to having anything back there!

Good luck to you on your plastics journey. Take a look at Dr. Agha, if you are open to travel. He's pretty amazing, especially with asses!

http://www.plasticsurgerybodycontouring.com/

Jillian
Hi Jillian

Congratulations on your surgery! You made me laugh about bumping into things. I had been considering doing something with my flat bumbum but I have read that it is soooo painful. and although my PS experience has been with minimal pain...well. Anyway so my question to you is how difficult was the pain for your butt lift with auto augmentation?

We love because God first loved us (1John 4:19)

Kennedy12
on 10/11/09 2:39 am - Chicago, IL
What was weird for me originally was that the flaps felt like foreign objects in my body when I layed on my butt. It took time for my body to accept the flaps as my own tissue and part of my butt, if that makes sense?

Wednesday I will be five weeks out and that isn't a problem for me anymore.

The pain associated with my butt work didn't feel anymore intense than anything else. I did have an issue with putting stress on my butt incisions because laying on my back was the only position I was comfortable in for the first several weeks. I now have some open wounds I am dressing, but considering all the incisions I have on my body, I think I am going pretty good!

I hope this helps. Don't hesitate to ask anymore questions if you have any for me.

Jillian
Phase 1 Plastic Surgery Completed 9/9/09 with Dr. Siamak Agha.

O. Kufi
on 10/11/09 5:02 am
Thanks Jillian...thats good to know! Especially about the pain. I'll definitely hit you up if I have more questions.

We love because God first loved us (1John 4:19)

(deactivated member)
on 10/10/09 6:11 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Hi!
I've had the Tummy Tuck, arms, and a breast reduction and then a breast lift.  You've got some good prices there!

I'm going to be having the butt lift w/ augmentation but no implants....I'm doing the flap and fat transfer.  Makes me laugh to think they want to add fat to my butt...

Some folks who had the implants have told me they well like they are sitting on something foreign (even after 18 months)......The folks who had the flap and fat transfer describe it differently....that it feels a little odd but not foreign and after about 6 months or so they got used to it.

Go to a bunch of consultations....you learn a lot that way and will make the best decisions for you.

Best wishes on your journey!
Star Jones
on 10/10/09 7:40 am - National Harbor, MD
Consultations are fun!! There is another Dr in B-more that I'm interested in seeing.

This whole journey is a trip! I had 44F boobs before hand and never thought *I* would be getting implants!!

Thanks Moosie

~Shani~

SW-262, size 18W, 5'6"
CW-168 1/15/2010
GW-162

(deactivated member)
on 10/10/09 7:54 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Off Topic..... I love your tag line about give thin a go!
Melissa M.
on 10/10/09 3:25 pm - Seabrook, TX
I've heard mixed reviews on the whole butt implant thing.  I had the LBL so I also had the butt auto augmentation.  Isn't funny how we work hard to lose all this weight and then we're tryiing to figure out how to make a bigger butt once we've lost it??   Also, those prices sound pretty good to me.  I would have loved Dr Agha too but it was way out of my price range.  Dr Sauceda's prices are good too.
Most Active