10 days post tummy tuck

omar157
on 10/9/09 11:12 am - Maywood, NJ
Hi guys I just posted some pics of my Tummy Tuck, not sure how I feel about it yet since i'm one of those people who never get too excited until I  see the end result so please be honest. I am hoping I am still pretty swollen and am gonna have a flatter tummy when done. I still opted to have lipo on my back on a later date so that if my belly isn't flat then the lipo will do the rest. This site is by far the best I have seen . Thank you
Pura Vida
on 10/9/09 11:17 am - Costa Rica
I think it looks great, it takes a few months for everything to settle down, but you can see a huge improvement!!

Heather

(deactivated member)
on 10/9/09 5:20 pm - Haleiwa, HI
I think it looks great Omar! Swelling is going to be around for awhile, but I think you will be happy with your end results!

Jessica
Anjail
on 10/9/09 11:39 pm, edited 10/9/09 11:40 pm - Detroit, MI
Honestly, I think it look wonderful. The swelling to going to be there for a while. It has taken me sometime to get use to the idea of being swollen all the time. Everyone whom I've spoken with says it totally normal and we aren't really going the see the true results of our tt until about 6 months. I feel you on wanting to see the true results now though. Also your right, this is the best site ever. If you have a question about anything just send a post. You will not only get some good advice but also this is a good support group. Keep my posted on your recovery.
omar157
on 10/10/09 6:48 am - Maywood, NJ
Thanks guys your kind works really made me feel better...
Mimi N. Y.
on 10/10/09 9:19 am - New York, NY

Congratulations! Wow, what a beautiful difference!

Most Active