Dr. Sauceda advice

O. Kufi
on 10/9/09 6:58 am
Seems like a nice Christmas group has formed for body by Francisco. I like that! 

I stayed at the Hampton on both of my visits. The worst I could say about the Hampton is they could use some new recliners. But I just got some extra pillows and put them on the seat and back and ahhhhhh.  The front desk staff speaks english, as well as some of the other staff members. They were always very nice, pleasant and heloful to me. I forgot my key one morning and I saw one of the staff in the hall and after a minute to explain (he spoke some english) we went to one of the cleaning staff on the hall and he had her let me in. The cleaning staff would offer ro take my trays back downstairs from breakfast, brought me extra pillows, gave me bottled water and sent the complimentary hotel van to pick us up from the mall.  A small english-spanish dictionary was helpful while at the clinic mostly. I ate from the HEB, Applebees, a place in the food court in the shopping center next door and an Italian restuarant and everything went fine from english speaking waiters/staff to the food being fine, to include the water.

It is definitely doable alone. First trip my Mom came with me but I realized I could do it by myself after I was there so I came by myself the 2nd time. If you are uncomfortable being alone at the Hampton just let Dr S know and he can arrange for you to stay in the clinic the whole time or longer if you need to be. He is very accomodating.  I have stayed about 3.5 days each time whereas Tony has been at the clinic since Saturday getting spolied. Having the internet at the clinic now is a big deal as far as being able to stay in touch. With other people there it really helps pass the time. Bring things to entertain yiurself or have a couple of party's with so many others being there!!   Let me add that I never left the clinic BEFORE Dr Sauceda released me healthwise. If he didnt like my blood pressure or if I wasn't eating enough he said not today maybe tomorrow.

On my 1st visit Dr S and I walked back to the hotel after he removed my stitiches. Thats just how close his office/clinic is to the hotel. If we had driven it would have turned it into a 20+ minute drive due to traffic. And this was 10 days after a lbl, bl/ba, arm lift, and medial thigh lift and I had no problems.

If I can help in any way answer any questions, send me a pm. I admit I am a HUGE Francisco Sauceda fan!  And frankly I have every reason to be. I have had a great experience with him as a surgeon and a person.

Gentle hugs to all of you that are recovering!

We love because God first loved us (1John 4:19)

Iam_with_the_Band
on 10/9/09 7:41 am
I have to tell you!  I love your posts!  I guess, I am just so interested in all of the information I can get about your Monterrey experience that I just love seeing you've posted.
Thanks!  I always learn so much from you!

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

O. Kufi
on 10/11/09 2:12 pm
You are so welcome, it is a great forum to share and learn and receive support.!

We love because God first loved us (1John 4:19)

jenpam
on 10/9/09 11:30 pm
 Thanks Antonette for the info!

For the December group- look forward to meeting all of you. Maybe we can even do some museums or shopping if we are up for it.  Check it out: http://www.lonelyplanet.com/mexico/northeast-mexico/monterrey

VSG April 2008

klynee.girl
on 10/12/09 11:50 pm - Medicine Hat, Canada
I'll be in the December group as well. I arrive Dec 3rd. Surgery on the 4th. I'm having TT, BA, Medial thigh, small incision arm lift, and various areas of lipo.  I will be there until the 15th. Hope to see some of you there.
Most Active