Dr. Sauceda advice

johns-wife
on 10/9/09 8:19 am
I used Dr. Rumbaut for a Fobi and I dont have any before pics.. since I was camera phobic before i lost the weight. I was 255 and a size 24/26. I lost over 100 lbs the first year and now 18 mos out, I weigh 128 and am a size 2/3 if that helps.
TammyGirl1
on 10/10/09 12:07 am - Oakley, CA
Hey there. Do these food places take american credit (debit) cards or should we have cash? Thanks
TT, BL/BA, Lipo, FG/Booty, and small TLcompleted with DR Sauceda
SW 201 / GW 134 / LW 129 / CW 137.6
http://tammygirlsjourney.blogspot.com/

johns-wife
on 10/10/09 2:29 pm
Everyone takes credit cards and most places take americal dollars too. Only some shops -- like some small ones at the mall and at the flea market -- are mexican money only.
shscharger
on 10/8/09 11:32 pm - MS
VSG on 12/10/07 with
Jen
I am here right now. The Hampton is right down the street . I stayed the night before there . If is going to be a lot better once I go back to stay there because it is so close.

Just in case everybody does not know it -- his office and the clinic are in the same building . Just a short walk and up one floor .

If you can arrange to be down here with some body else the my all means --DO it .  I have had mine planned since late March / early April so I had no idea that the other two would be coming at the same time . I just prayed about it  -- and everything turned out just fine.  The nurses and staff are great and I am pretty sure in the States I would stay a night or two and then have to go home. Then go to follow ups at the doctors office -- so since I am single and the only P/S I would have used locally was about a 45 minute ride each way  -- would have caused me to find someone to drive me.

And in case yall have not figured it out  -- I helped Dr S make up his mind to have wireless put in the clinic since I got down here.  It is not as fast as at home  --  but thank the Good Lord above that I can stay in touch with my family and friends now.

Good Luck
Tony

PS   If you do not know some Spanish , buy a small Eng. - Spanish dictionary . It has come in real handy to help me understand certain questions plus to order my food each meal .  

Anybody have any questions -- just ask .
Chris D
on 10/9/09 12:22 am - Prince Rupert, Canada
RNY on 10/01/08 with
Jen, I will be in Monterrey on December 14th, surgery on the 15th.  When will you be there?

Chris

dw45
on 10/9/09 12:35 am - Hartford, AR
VSG on 03/23/09 with
Jen,

I will be arriving in Monterrey on Dec. 16th and my surgery is on Dec. 17th with Dr. Sauceda.

DW

10 lb lost pre-op       5'10
Plastic Surgery completed 12/17/09 with Dr. Sauceda (Anchor Cut Tummy Tuck, Medial Thigh Lift & Eyelid Surgery)

jenpam
on 10/9/09 12:42 am
Thanks for all your tips and comments.

I will arrive on Dec 11 for surgery on Dec 12 and leave on Dec 22.  So I guess I will see some of you there!

VSG April 2008

O. Kufi
on 10/11/09 2:16 pm
I meant to tell you earlier Jen that your surgery is on my birthday! 
Marveelous!!!! 

We love because God first loved us (1John 4:19)

jenpam
on 10/13/09 12:25 am
oh that must be a good sign!

VSG April 2008

Chris D
on 10/9/09 5:27 am - Prince Rupert, Canada
RNY on 10/01/08 with
Jen... whoo hooo.  Welcome to the  December group  :)

Most Active