Jessica updated her blog...

(deactivated member)
on 10/10/09 6:29 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Thanks for sharing.  LOOKS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MistersMom65
on 10/10/09 8:04 am - TN
OH MY GOSH!!!! You look GREAT!!! I hope my stomach looks as good as yours!!!! I'm so glad you are doing well & hate that the butt is being a....Pain in the ass!!LOL....Sorry I shouldn't laugh! Keep letting us know!

BL & Facelift w/Brow & Eyelid      10.08.08
Abdominalplasty Scheduled          10.21.09

(deactivated member)
on 10/10/09 8:17 am - Haleiwa, HI
LOL!  That is pretty funny!  Dr Sauceda wanted me to do a anchor cut, but I just couldn't handle the scar of the anchor cut.  I live in Hawaii, and I want to wear a bikini!!  I wanted all of my scars covered as much as possible, so I didn't have to worry about the sun damaging them.  I cannot wait to see what my belly looks like when the swelling goes down! That is one nasty looking bruise on my belly too!

I am sitting on my couch right now watching Star Wars.  I am so sleepy today, but I don't want to nap all day either.  I will never go to bed tonight if I do!  I am waiting to hear how Debbie is doing in surgery.  She is still in there and should be in surgery as long as I was!
(deactivated member)
on 10/10/09 5:48 am - Haleiwa, HI
I just added my after shower pics to my profile as well.  I am VERY swollen, but I am happy with what I see since it is only 2 days post op!
victoria R.
on 10/10/09 9:07 am - goose creek, SC
Jessica
You look great!!!! I need everything you got plus my arms too, your arms look great, all of you looks great. Thank you so much for sharing this experience in depth with us, I now know more of what to expect when it's my turn.  Take care, get some rest and wishing you a speedy recovery:)  You Rock....

Vicki
290/253/200/175
Highest/Surgery/Current/GOAL

MSHAMO
on 10/10/09 1:36 pm - AUBURN HILLS, MI
You look fabulous and you are going to LOVE your new body!! Keep taking your pain meds and start taking some stool softeners. Being constipated is the only problem I have with surgeries!! Get lots of rest and you will be up & at 'em!!
High/VSG/Surgeon Goal/My Goal/Current 257/242/170/155/141  I love my sleeve!
5' 3.5"    Plastic Surgeon: Dr. Raymond Hajjar, Bingham Farms, MI   Extended TT, muscle repair, lipo & hernia repair 2/25/09  Direct neck lift and muscle repair  4/14/09  Short scar lower face lift, more neck work and lower bleph 9/15/09
Mendee M.
on 10/10/09 11:05 am - Mulvane, KS
Jessica,

You are looking AMAZING already!! Congrats!!!  Your tummy is so flat and the girls look great!!! Were your butt implants actual implants, or just fat injections? You are making me re-think my Brazilian butt lift.
~~Mendee~~

10 pounds below goal!                  
runnergirl
on 10/10/09 1:20 pm - Canada
 Hey Jessica, WOW you all ready look amazing!!! Just wait for the swelling to go down and you will look fabulous!! Feel better soon so you can enjoy those happy hours!!

Heather
Melissa M.
on 10/10/09 3:19 pm - Seabrook, TX
You look great Jessica!  The pain will get better each day.  The pain in the butt will be so worth it in the end.  I had the butt auto-augmentation, although I didn't experience much pain, I know it looks so much better had I not done it!   You're gonna love your new body once you're all healed!
(deactivated member)
on 10/11/09 6:13 am - Haleiwa, HI
Butt is feeling pretty good today and pretty numb now. I am 3 days post op, and I am on normal oral pain meds now.  I am having a great day and have been up and about most of the day.  The lipo places hurt the worst now.  I am loving what I see so far!

Jessica
Most Active