Jessica updated her blog...

Mendee M.
on 10/9/09 1:44 pm - Mulvane, KS

In case you are interested, Jessica updated her blog...

www.livingtheskinnylife.blogspot.com

~~Mendee~~

10 pounds below goal!                  
(deactivated member)
on 10/9/09 4:43 pm - Haleiwa, HI
Thanks Mendee!!  I just uploaded a few pictures to it too!  I got a sneek peak tonight of my tummy while night nurse Patty was fixing my drains, and my belly looks pretty flat to me!  I am amazed at the difference in 24 hours!  I have to say that the butt grafting is the worse pain I have ever had.  He put 700 CC's in each butt cheek!  Trying to get comfortable is not an easy task!  My pain meds were not touching my pain, so he came in and changed them tonight.  I got IV meds, a shot of morphine, and a Tylenol for my headache and fever.  Fever is not due to infection, but just trauma of the surgery!  Everything is looking great, but I am really really sore!  

Dr Sauceda also brought Debbie by to meet me and Tony, and she is a doll!  She goes in tomorrow morning for surgery, so please keep her in your prayers.  Tony is checking out of the clinic and moving over to the hotel tomorrow, so he spent an entire week in the clinic.  Since we have internet now, it does make you want to stay in the clinic longer and get pampered by the nurses.  We had another English speaking nurse on the afternoon shift today, and her name was Nora.  She was fantastic as well. I just need to make sure I keep up with my meds, and I will stay sane.  The lipo with fat grafting has been the worst part of the surgery, but the pain will pass soon.  I have to remember that I am not superwoman, and I too can get a little upset when I am in pain.  Oh well, it will all be worth it in the end!!!

Jessica
Anjail
on 10/9/09 11:54 pm - Detroit, MI
It gets better Jes. Hang in there. I'm a month out from extended tt and the swelling is oh my god!!!! Totally agree with you about the lipo. It felt like someone toke a bat to my side and just kept beating me with it. I'm a month out and my side still hurt. Some of the pain I know is from the love handles she cut off. Yes, it will be all worth it in the end. We are in this recovery together. Keep me posted.
(deactivated member)
on 10/10/09 12:03 am - Haleiwa, HI
Lipo is no joke, and the butt is no joke either!!!! My butt hurts more than anything, and it is an unbearable pain!  It feels like I have been sitting on metal bleachers for 15 days straight without getting up!  It is a little better today, and I hope it gets better every day that passes.  I have to remember that I am on 36 hours post op!  I also get my first shower today!  That has to make me feel better!
O. Kufi
on 10/10/09 12:30 am
Hi Jess

Glad to see you posting! I know you know, but the pain will pass. I slept alot in the clinic the first time. Wake up to eat, get checked, shower and walk a bit, bathroom and then back to sleep. The TV watched me. I hope that morphine is your friend! 

WOW...you may have answered my concerns about doing any fat grafting in the bumbums. I had heard from others it was very painful like calf lipo and it sounds like it REALLY bites!  Hmmmm think I'll probably shy away from that procedure. I had a huge bumbum my whole life ****il surgery) and was glad to have little to nothing. If all clothes manufactures would contact me BEFORE they design and make the clothes it would all be good.  

Thinking of you and praying for minimized pain and your quick healing!

We love because God first loved us (1John 4:19)

runnergirl
on 10/10/09 2:54 am - Canada
 lol I am with you!!!!! I am embracing my flat butt. I can always look into padded pants!!! 

Heather
(deactivated member)
on 10/10/09 4:26 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Hi!
So glad you are feeling well enough to post.....that's a good sign!

I've heard the "butt" lift w/aug can be tough.  I'm planning mine for a couple months from now and I'm not looking forward to it so much.  Keep taking those pain killers!
Enjoy your shower....there is no better feeling than that first shower.

Wishing you a easy breezy speedy recovery.
Ruth
(deactivated member)
on 10/10/09 4:53 am - Haleiwa, HI
Ruth,  The fat grafting is no joke, but I am loving the butt!!  I cannot believe that I can actually see some results! 

I got up and walked around, sat on my leather love seat, took my shower, and put on clean garments!  I even dried my hair before the nurse rewrapped my neck!  I haven't slept much since surgery, so the nap was great afterward too!  I need to edit the pics, but I did get some body shots of me, drains and all. I am pretty swollen, and my garment was squishing my belly together in the middle, but I think I look pretty good for only 2 days post op.

I don't think I will go through any more plastic surgeries.  This one kicked my butt, but I am glad I did it all at once because I probably wouldn't have come back for the rest!

Jessica
(deactivated member)
on 10/10/09 5:49 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
You sure did have a lot done.  I still can't believe they kept you on the table for 13 hours.  I'm so glad you are up and doing/feeling well (well as good as can be expected).

Get plenty of rest...your body needs it.
Can't wait to see your after pictures....helps me to know what I can expect when mine is done.

Take care!!
Ruth
(deactivated member)
on 10/10/09 6:09 am - Haleiwa, HI
I just added some to my profile!
Most Active