All marked up and ready to go!

Anjail
on 10/8/09 3:12 am - Detroit, MI
Best wishes and I'll say a prayer for you. Your going to love your new body.
Ms Shell
on 10/8/09 3:44 am - Hawthorne, CA
You might already be in surgery so I wanted you to remember to recover slowly...and remember to rest.

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

justasweety
on 10/8/09 6:06 am - TN
Best wishes sweety!!  I hope everything goes great and you have a good recovery!
michelle1123
on 10/8/09 6:56 am - San Francisco, CA
Jessica,

Just read your post as you are in your surgery now.  Sending positive thoughts and prayers your way!!!  All will go well, I'm sure, and you'll be on your road to recovery in just a few hours.

Best,

Michelle
BonBon1
on 10/8/09 7:43 am - Somewhere, GA
Jessica,  wishing you the best during your surgery and an easy recovery.  I haven't posted to you before, but have been following your posts.  I can see you are a very brave and wonderful lady!
I'll be looking forward to your updates.
                                                          Bonnie
O. Kufi
on 10/8/09 12:28 pm

Praying for your safe journey in this chapter of your life. And I know you are in good hands, Gods, and He has provided a amazing surgeon to help you move into the next chapter.
Antonette

We love because God first loved us (1John 4:19)

Amy Farrah Fowler
on 10/8/09 3:21 pm
How exciting!

You are in good hands, and have likely awakened from a "restful nap" by now, with new body parts.
Most Active