All marked up and ready to go!

(deactivated member)
on 10/7/09 1:17 pm - Haleiwa, HI
Well, I made it to Monterrey!  Dr Sauceda picked me up, and off we went to check me in to the hotel.  The hotel is VERY nice and VERY clean!!  He took me to HEB to get some fruit, then to visit Tony, and then to mark me up for surgery.   He spent 3 hours marking me!! He measured, double measured, and triple measured!  It looks like my 4 year old drew all over me, but the marking definitely mean something to him. 

Dr Sauceda is so nice, sweet, and has such a good heart.  Afterwards, he took me through the McDonalds drive through since it was 8:15.  I am fed, exhausted, and a bundle of nerves.  I did come alone, but thank goodness I have Tony!  Debbie will be here in a few days too.  He will pick me up at 7:15 in the morning, and I will be in surgery by 9:00. 

I am having a LBL, Breast lift w/augmentation, medial thigh lift, and lipo with fat grafting to the butt.  I am having a lot done, but he reassures me that I will be fine.  Since his wife uses twilight sedation, it is much safer for me to be in surgery for longer.  Anyway, I need to get some sleep since I have had only about an hour in the last 36 hours.  

My husband will update my blog tomorrow when I am out of surgery.  Wish me luck!

Jessica
Renee2007
on 10/7/09 1:21 pm - Central, FL
Best of luck to you, Jessica! You'll be in my thoughts and I hope that everything goes perfectly for you.

Renee
 My DS   
SW/263  CW/136 GW/150

Melissa M.
on 10/7/09 1:28 pm - Seabrook, TX
Good luck to you!  I know you have waiting for this day for a long time.  I'm sure you'll do great!

Melissa
TammyGirl1
on 10/7/09 1:33 pm - Oakley, CA
Good luck!!!
TT, BL/BA, Lipo, FG/Booty, and small TLcompleted with DR Sauceda
SW 201 / GW 134 / LW 129 / CW 137.6
http://tammygirlsjourney.blogspot.com/

661jennifer
on 10/7/09 1:43 pm - bakersfield, CA
I'm praying for your safe recovery...and also over his hands while your in surgery xoxox.
"People are healed by different kinds of healers and systems because the real healer is within." - George Goodheart

Mendee M.
on 10/7/09 2:00 pm - Mulvane, KS
I was wondering if we would hear from you today!! I am so excited for you, and can't wait till I am in your shoes!!

Rest well and recover quickly!! Update us when you are up to it!
~~Mendee~~

10 pounds below goal!                  
sisichi
on 10/7/09 2:16 pm - Manchester, PA
Best of luck Jessica. I know you will do well as you are in good hands. Carole
Iam_with_the_Band
on 10/7/09 8:13 pm
Jessica!!!!
You're there!
I'm so happy you posted!
I was thinking about you all day!
Please be safe - rest - don't worry and we will all be thinking good thoughts, praying and awaiting your hubby's post.

Can't wait to see the New Jessica!

Hugs!
dee~

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

(deactivated member)
on 10/7/09 9:17 pm - Haleiwa, HI
Thank you ladies!  I am up a little earlier than planned, but at least I got a little bit of sleep.  I was a little freaked out last night thinking about my kids, but I am in a better place today.  I am posting my preop pics on my profile this morning, so you all can see them.  I am hoping I can get some after photos on here soon! 

It really means a lot to me that so many people are praying and thinking about me today.  It shows that we are all real people with real emotions and good hearts.  We may not know each other in person, but we are connected somehow in spirit.

I hope to be waking up this evening with perky bewbies, a bubble butt, and a flat tummy!  See you ladies on the flat side tonight! 

Jessica
victoria R.
on 10/7/09 9:30 pm - goose creek, SC
Jessica
I am so excited for you:)  I am thinking of you.

Vicki
290/253/200/175
Highest/Surgery/Current/GOAL

Most Active