Update on Jessica

chickster522
on 10/8/09 7:35 am
I jusr got off the phone with Tony in Monterrey Mexico. Jessica's surgery started late...so far all is well....they finished the LBL and thigh lift and are getting ready to roll her over...and last they wil do BL/BA last. He thinks she has another 5 hours or so to go.

Tony is doing great....but he said yesterday kicked his butt...so he is taking it really easy today.

If I hear anything else I will post it.

Debbie
(deactivated member)
on 10/8/09 8:09 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Thanks for the update.....good to hear her progress.  WOW ....another 5 hours.....sounds like she is under for a loooooong time!  Keep us posted.
(deactivated member)
on 10/9/09 5:10 pm - Haleiwa, HI
It was a long surgery, but that is the beauty of twilight sedation.  Much safer, and it has no recovery time!  I was sitting up in my bed within 15 minutes after surgery.  I had the shakes a little as the epidural wore off, but that was it.  I don't remember a thing about the surgery!
(deactivated member)
on 10/10/09 4:42 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Holy Smokes.... you had 13 hrs of surgery under "twilight"?  I'm amazed.  I would be so afraid I'd wake up.  Makes me want to ask my surgeon if he'd do my next procedure that way.  How about when you woke up did you have a lot of pain?  I never heard of doing these procedures without general anesthesia. 
dw45
on 10/8/09 10:38 am - Hartford, AR
VSG on 03/23/09 with
Thanks Debbie...appreciate the update!

DW

10 lb lost pre-op       5'10
Plastic Surgery completed 12/17/09 with Dr. Sauceda (Anchor Cut Tummy Tuck, Medial Thigh Lift & Eyelid Surgery)

(deactivated member)
on 10/9/09 5:11 pm - Haleiwa, HI
Thanks for worrying about me DW!  I really appreciate all the thoughts, prayers, and warm wishes!
susie64
on 10/8/09 10:42 am

Thank you Debbie for the update.  Hate to hear there are 5 more hours of surgery - that seems so long....and scary.  I bet she is going to look great when all is said and done.

Highest Wt 278/Surg Wt 246/Current Wt 148.6/Goal Wt 145 (initial goal)   
(deactivated member)
on 10/9/09 5:13 pm - Haleiwa, HI
I posted a few 24 hours post op pics on my blog.  They are not terrific, but at least you can see the results.  Nice thing is that surgery felt like a minute for me!  She even put my  epidural in for me while I was sleeping!
susie64
on 10/9/09 11:34 pm
I looked at your pictures and WOW what a difference.  That picture of you sitting up in bed with your binder on - I can tell a huge difference.  Bet you can't wait to see yourself after you shower.  I'm so excited for you.  I didn't realize that you were getting lipo under your chin too!  I'm glad they got your pain under control for you.  Keep us posted on how things are going and thanks for the update!

Highest Wt 278/Surg Wt 246/Current Wt 148.6/Goal Wt 145 (initial goal)   
(deactivated member)
on 10/10/09 12:00 am - Haleiwa, HI
Thanks Susie! We had talked about lipo under the chin, but he wanted to feel it to make sure it was fat and not skin before we made a decision.  I am glad I did it because I almost changed my mind!
Most Active