PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cbhjr98
on 10/7/09 5:26 am
ok - we all love them, beg to see them...so here's more for your frenzy - LMAO....

On the eve of round two - here are my 6 month post-op pictures. - on my profile under "post-op 6-month" folder.   ... ONE CAVEAT!!! These were taken first thing in the morning before swelling - I look like this about 2 months pregnant by the end of the night - STILL - LOL!!!

Stats: 125 pounds day of plastics, took 6.5 pounds of skin/fat off, 1 month post op (and holding - 113- 115 pounds. I'm 5'4", 27 yrs old. Total pounds lost since my highest...144 pounds.

http://www.obesityhelp.com/photos/546171/Post-Plastics-6-mo/

The surgery that you see is an LBL - no muscle tightening though... Full thigh lift, butt lift w/ auto augmentation (thank god, because it still looks flat to me!!!!!!!) and mons lift - oh and lipo on various places - calves, thighs, etc...

Scars are still fading, but doing nicely...

The doctor decided to do scar correction on about 5inches of the very front - over the mons area - doesn't look bad, but if you feel it, it feels like ropes and he doesnt like it. Also on my left hip where some knots came through and there was a slight healing problem-  about 2 inches he is going to repair - looks slightly darker right at the hip bone. The top half of the thighs are going to be redone to take more skin off - but much better than pre-op. All revisions are being done w/ my upper chest lift tomorrow at no additional charge.

Hope this helps you pre-ops...GOOD LUCK, it's totally worth it in the end (note: im saying this tonight - BEFORE the new pain - hehe).

For those of you that have had LBLs and/or thigh lifts - let me know what you think...

Laters...

Cass

Starting BMI under 45? Join us on The Lightweight Board. 
HW:257ish / SW:205 / CW:110.4 / GW:119.99
Iam_with_the_Band
on 10/7/09 5:33 am
Wow Cass!  You look so pretty!  Your tummy is so flat!  It's perfect!  You have curves and I think your little butt looks perfect!  The scars look great too!  Good luck with your round 2!

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

(deactivated member)
on 10/7/09 5:36 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Thanks for sharing Cass.
I'm getting ready to do the Butt Lift (w/ aug) and the inner thighplasty (long incision like you had) so this was great to see.

I noticed you are holding skin on your inner thighs.....is the surgeon going to take more off this go around?

Best wishes to you on your surgery today.
BigCityGirl
on 10/7/09 5:40 am - San Diego, CA
WOW!  Your surgeon did a great job!  Congratulations on everything!  Donna
Surgeon: Joseph Grzeskiewicz, M.D., F.A.C.S.
La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery Centre
michelle1123
on 10/7/09 5:45 am - San Francisco, CA
Cass, you look amazing!!   Your scars and skin look so good... gives me hope for my upcoming LBL/butt aug/thigh lift.  I'm ten years older than you though, so we'll see.  One thing you said that was interesting to me is that you also had lipo on your calves.  I was planning on asking my doc if he could do that during my LBL because I'm afraid with my thighs thinner, my calves will look disporportionately larger.  I'm wondering how much the calve lipo hurt and how it looks?? 

Best of luck on your second surgery and congrats on your weight loss success!

Michelle
cbhjr98
on 10/7/09 7:03 am
Yes, I'm having more taken off my thighs tomorrow.

As for calves - very little return on investment - Hurt like a mo'fo - and that's putting it mildly - and honestly, comparing before and afters - not much change really....

Alright - 11pm here, time to take my las****er and crash out...ugh ... at least happy pills await me when I wake up in the morning...they have a sedative waiting on me to swallow as soon as I get upstairs :-)

Cass

Starting BMI under 45? Join us on The Lightweight Board. 
HW:257ish / SW:205 / CW:110.4 / GW:119.99
Laura the Future
Pin-up

on 10/7/09 7:27 am - Edmonton, Canada
RNY on 07/27/07 with
Oh wow. I wish I could go to your plastic surgeon... Now that I've seen those kindn of results I really feel butchured. :-/
HW: 366, SW: 342, GW: 165, Maintaining at: 185 (No longer tracking weight loss. Pregnant and due May 1, 2011!)

There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept responsibility for changing them.

MelissaF
on 10/7/09 8:45 am - Northwood, IA
You look terrific Cass!!!!!  You gotta be ecstatic! Thanks for sharing!!!

I have the "rope feel" under my pubis incision also... what is your surgeon planning to do to revise this? Mine wants to revise also but we haven't discussed specifics yet.

Good luck with the thighs tomorrow, I am sure it will go great!

HUGS
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

O. Kufi
on 10/7/09 11:27 am
WOW! You look fantabulously smashing!!! 

I have had both procedures and yea you really do look great!!  I know what is like to have the little bit of extra when you look in the mirror adn you say to yourself okay Ijust want a little more gone.  When I went back to have my full thigh lift I asked Dr S to lipo my arms some which he did and thats exactly what I needed to say yea they are perfect.

We love because God first loved us (1John 4:19)

Melissa M.
on 10/7/09 1:23 pm - Seabrook, TX
You look awesome!  You've got beautiful skin too!
Most Active