Dr. Kurtis Martin

RhondaRoo
on 10/7/09 5:19 pm - OH
Has anyone used this doctor? Would you be willing to share your experience and comments with me? Photos? Either PM or share here--do tell!
RhondaRoo 256/235.5/131.8/120.0
Never, Never, Never Give Up  --Winston Churchill

missionsgirl
on 10/8/09 9:27 am - Columbus, OH
Hi Ronda, I have not had the surgery, but I did have a consult with him. He talks a lot, but seems to know what he is doing. I talked with Dr. Rod before he left and he said that Dr. Martin is one of the best in the state. I am hoping to be able to use him. He gave me a reasonable price for my tummy. Bad part is you have to pay everything up front before he will do the surgery. Will not even go to insurance until afterwards. Hope that helps. Hope you are doing well. I am well.
Andrea
RhondaRoo
on 10/8/09 9:32 am - OH
Andi, How have you been? Kelly (the RN) and i were talking about your success just recently. So where do you stand now. You'll remember me from the meetings prior to your VSG---the momma with the two kids (smiles). I met with him, and I am very impressed--just looking to see if anyone who has used him would tell me their first hand experiences. No insurance that pays for plastics for me---so it is no different than the VSG for me. I am offically done losing weight. I lost a total of 120 lbs.

missionsgirl
on 10/8/09 10:24 am - Columbus, OH
Rhonda,

Great to hear from you, I am doing well. I am now down 210. Still have a little to go. The weight loss has slowed way down, but it is still moving along. I am looking into the plastic surgery because my tummy hangs pretty low, not to mention other parts of my body. Are you following up with Kelly? I just love her. I loved the whole staff. Wish they were still there. I will have to send you an e-mail and maybe we can get together. I would love to see you.
Hugs!
Andi
RhondaRoo
on 10/8/09 7:51 pm - OH
LOVE TO!!!!!!!

Most Active