Mid-Michigan Plastic Surgeon Recommendations?

gonnadoit
on 10/7/09 3:11 am - MI
I will do a search, but thought I would also do a quick post.  If anyone in the mid-MI area has had tummy surgery and is very satisfied, please share your surgeon's name and location.

Thanks!
Anjail
on 10/7/09 3:49 am - Detroit, MI
Please please please!!!! Go see my plastic surgeon. She is wonderful and totally exceeded my expectations. Her name is Dr. Lauren Bryan 248-584-0044. You won't be disatisfied. Her office is located in Huntington Wood, MI that's in the 10mile and Woodward area. Not sure if you are familiar with that area. I have pics on my page. Pics were taken 2 days post op.
sonnieN
on 10/7/09 4:20 am - grand rapids, MI
I'm in Grand Rapids and love my surgeon. He was also very reasonably priced compared to some of the other offices in the area. He works in connection with my RNY surgeon's office (actually shares office space w/ them). You can send a friend request and can see my results from my LBL that was done in July. I'm going in 2 weeks to have a MTL & BA/BL w/ him as well.

Surgeon's name is Dr. Andrew Livingston ph. 616-464-4665. Love everyone in his office, always very helpful.

Sonya
gonnadoit
on 10/7/09 9:32 am - MI
Thank you for your replies.  I've also heard good things about Dr. Ellen Janetzke, Dr. Weiss and Dr. Komorowski.
MSHAMO
on 10/7/09 12:59 pm, edited 10/8/09 1:00 am - AUBURN HILLS, MI
My PS is Raymond Hajjar  248 208-8844. I have had 3 different procedures with him and have not had ONE problem. He came highly recommended to me from a couple of different medical sources. I absolutely adore him and his work, he has changed my life!!!!!!  Editted to add that he is in Southfield at Telegraph and 13 Mile Rd.
High/VSG/Surgeon Goal/My Goal/Current 257/242/170/155/141  I love my sleeve!
5' 3.5"    Plastic Surgeon: Dr. Raymond Hajjar, Bingham Farms, MI   Extended TT, muscle repair, lipo & hernia repair 2/25/09  Direct neck lift and muscle repair  4/14/09  Short scar lower face lift, more neck work and lower bleph 9/15/09
~ Robin ~
on 10/9/09 10:27 am - Muskegon, MI
I am in Muskegon, and I am going with Dr. Dena Thayer, also in Muskegon. (Muskegon Surgical Associates - they're on the web!) I've heard good things about her, and truly liked her when I had my consult. But, my surgery isn't until Dec. 17, so I can't speak from personal experience yet. She does have a lot of post-bariatric patients though and was completely comfortable with my case. (I started out VERY large, as you can see from my ticker, and have a massive amount of skin.) But, she was very professional and confident about what she could do, and what I could expect as far as results.

- I will learn to let go what I cannot change, but I will change whatever I can. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Have you taken your vitamins today? 

Most Active