Wanted to share.....

dw45
on 10/7/09 1:25 am - Hartford, AR
VSG on 03/23/09 with
Just wanted to share with all my fellow Plastic Surgery friends....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQZd3LCurpc

DW

10 lb lost pre-op       5'10
Plastic Surgery completed 12/17/09 with Dr. Sauceda (Anchor Cut Tummy Tuck, Medial Thigh Lift & Eyelid Surgery)

Stephaanyaa
on 10/7/09 1:55 am - NY
Hey Honey.  Took a Look and You are Lookin' & Soundin' Great.  Very Positive Woman You Definitely Are Miss Dawn.  So Very Proud Of You.  Wishing You The Very Best. Your Plastics  ... WOW ... How Exciting!  Do Not Know If It Is Possible For You To Be Anymore Beautiful But Wishin' You The Greatest Of Luck With This Next Phase Of Your Journey.  Take Care 

Smile ... Show The World That You Appreciate This Very Precious & Remarkable Thing Called LIFE !  Life ... How Very Sweet It Is ! 

t
o

to
dw45
on 10/7/09 2:02 am - Hartford, AR
VSG on 03/23/09 with
Thank you!  You are always so sweet!  Hope you are doing well!

Keep me posted!!

Your Friend!

DW
Stephaanyaa
on 10/7/09 2:20 am - NY
(deactivated member)
on 10/7/09 3:46 am
Congratulations on your weight loss success.  You brought tears to my eyes listening to you describe the changes your wls have effected  your life.  I feel the same way you do, having the gastric bypass is the best decision I made regarding my health.  Thanks for sharing.

Sherline
dw45
on 10/7/09 4:46 am - Hartford, AR
VSG on 03/23/09 with
Thanks Sherline!  I thank God everyday, that we have the opportunity to have these bariatric procedures available to us.

DW
661jennifer
on 10/7/09 2:14 pm - bakersfield, CA
You look amazing absolutely beautiful...I can feel the joy you feel because I feel it as well we all do! Dr Alvarez is changing lives. Oh and he is one good looking man!!!!
"People are healed by different kinds of healers and systems because the real healer is within." - George Goodheart

dw45
on 10/7/09 11:23 pm - Hartford, AR
VSG on 03/23/09 with
Thank you Jennifer!  Yes, he is a good looking man on top of how wonderful and skilled he is!

DW

10 lb lost pre-op       5'10
Plastic Surgery completed 12/17/09 with Dr. Sauceda (Anchor Cut Tummy Tuck, Medial Thigh Lift & Eyelid Surgery)

Kim J.
on 10/8/09 5:25 am - Claremore, OK
That was very inspiring! 
Thanks for sharing!
And Congrats to you on your success.

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me." Erma Bombeck

19 lbs lost before surgery
9/3/09  Full TT, MR, BL, BA, Arm Reduction and Lipo 10-12 lbs skin/fat removed

O. Kufi
on 10/18/09 1:31 pm

Dawn you look great! What an amazing transformation! thanks for taking the time to share your success and we ALL move forward in this wonderful blessing.

We love because God first loved us (1John 4:19)

Most Active