My procedures/prices from Dr. S

sisichi
on 10/7/09 12:46 am - Manchester, PA
Hi Diane, I think that is the going rate with Dr. S. also remember that includes your hotel stay and with combined procedures he usually reimburses you $600.oo of your airfare. I had all of that done and did have husband to help me. I think the arms and thighs were the worst parts of the operation for me. On the way home I had one thigh incision open and that was a bugger to get healed. I wished my thigh lift had come out a bit better too as when I look in the mirror I still have dimples or ripples down the inside of my thighs. Carole
Laura the Future
Pin-up

on 10/7/09 1:01 am - Edmonton, Canada
RNY on 07/27/07 with
Arms and boobs were easiest part of me to deal with. I had NO pain in either place! My LBL made me feel like I was in Hell.

I wouldn't recommend doing the thigh lift with the other procedures .. I would do boobs, arms and LBL at the same time again because it was a breeze (if you don't think you can do those 3 at the same time, do LBL and AL and save boobs for when you get your thighs done) but not the thigh lift because the thigh lift incision is close to the LBL incision and would pull against each other - I can see problems with healing
HW: 366, SW: 342, GW: 165, Maintaining at: 185 (No longer tracking weight loss. Pregnant and due May 1, 2011!)

There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept responsibility for changing them.

montanadi
on 10/7/09 10:36 am - Sheridan, MT
I just wanted to thank you all for your suggestions and advice! 

Hope you're all having a great week!

Most Active