My procedures/prices from Dr. S

montanadi
on 10/6/09 10:47 am, edited 10/6/09 12:26 pm - Sheridan, MT

So, I want'ed to let you all know Dr. Sauceda's response about what he thought I needed done and how much it would be. 

Arm Lift and Breast Lift w/ Aug=7750
add a Lower Body Lift=13000
add a Medial Thigh Lift=15500

**To Clarify, the total for all the procedures is 15500, he started out with the Arm Lift and B/L, then added the other procedures into a running total.

I had told him I wanted a BL and asked if it was possible the lift would be enough,  I really don't want to do implants if I can get away with it, I've emailed him back asking for clarification, I don't know, he may not be able to tell until he sees me in person.

I also asked if he could do all these procedures at once.  I know it's a lot, what do you think?
do you think it's too much to have done AND be there by myself? 
How long after the arm lift will I be able to do things for myself...unh...  bathroom things??

Diane

Redhaired
on 10/6/09 10:55 am - Mouseville, FL
So over $36,000 for all of the procedures.  Isn't that a little high

montanadi
on 10/6/09 12:47 pm - Sheridan, MT
I'm sorry, I guess, I wasn't clear enough, the 15500 is the total for all the procedures, he just kept adding on to the amount starting with the 7500 for the Arms and BL.

I edited my post to clarify!
Redhaired
on 10/6/09 1:14 pm - Mouseville, FL
That is good to know.  I hope it all goes well for you.

Red

susie64
on 10/6/09 11:24 am
I got my price from him today as well.  He said he would do the breast lift and  tummy tuck for $8000.  I also asked him about doing the Breast lift without the aug and he also said he would need to see me in person.  I'm a 38DDD right now so I guess we will see what he thinks.  I still want to lose a little more weight so he said right now he doesn't think I need the lower body lift but I may if I lose another 10-15 pounds.

Highest Wt 278/Surg Wt 246/Current Wt 148.6/Goal Wt 145 (initial goal)   
(deactivated member)
on 10/6/09 12:04 pm - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Hi
Prices seem high to me.....seems like more than I'm paying for all of my work.  I think it's the Medial Thigh Lift that seems way high to me....are you sure about that number?

So far as the arm lift......I could do my own bathroom stuff from day one.  I just could not wash my hair until about day 5 or 6.  BUT the arms were the worst pain and most difficult for recovery for me.

Iam_with_the_Band
on 10/6/09 12:57 pm
I think the MTL is $2500.00 - that's not bad, at all.

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

Melissa M.
on 10/6/09 12:42 pm - Seabrook, TX
I think she means the total for  ALL procedures is $15500 (as mentioned in her post).  Actually, that's an awesome deal if that is the case.  I personally think that is too much to do at once, but it has been done.  I'm sure it is one heck of a recovery since every part of your body will be worked on.  You are definitely going to need help for a while if you do it all.  If you plan on doing it alone, I would definitely split it up.

Melissa
(deactivated member)
on 10/6/09 12:45 pm - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Awww....you might be right about the math.  I read it like Red did.

I agree with you it's too much to do at once.
O. Kufi
on 10/6/09 12:51 pm, edited 10/6/09 1:02 pm
On October 6, 2009 at 5:47 PM Pacific Time, montanadi wrote:

So, I want'ed to let you all know Dr. Sauceda's response about what he thought I needed done and how much it would be. 

Arm Lift and Breast Lift w/ Aug=7750
add a Lower Body Lift=13000
add a Medial Thigh Lift=15500

**To Clarify, the total for all the procedures is 15500, he started out with the Arm Lift and B/L, then added the other procedures into a running total.

I had told him I wanted a BL and asked if it was possible the lift would be enough,  I really don't want to do implants if I can get away with it, I've emailed him back asking for clarification, I don't know, he may not be able to tell until he sees me in person.

I also asked if he could do all these procedures at once.  I know it's a lot, what do you think?
do you think it's too much to have done AND be there by myself? 
How long after the arm lift will I be able to do things for myself...unh...  bathroom things??

Diane

Hi Diane

I had all of the procedures done you want done at once by Dr Sauceda. I did have my Mom there with me but honestly I could have managed by myself and actually did. My mom lifted the suitccase for me when we were leaving and she helped me with my garments a few times. But once I learned how to do it by myself I did. The second round I went by myself. I had liposuction on my arms and a full thigh lift and did just fine alone. I went to the bathroom alone the same day they removed the catheter which was like on the on the 3rd day I think. Wearing the arm garment really helps to keep your incisions from being as painful as they could be. I just kept my movements slow and methodical and was able to do for myself including shower and go down to breakfast and to the store. It really is doable.

I knew I would need implants because I lost all of my breast tissue but did not decide on the implant size until after I got to Monterrey. He said the same thing to me.

If you have any questions about my experience feel free to send me PM.

We love because God first loved us (1John 4:19)

Most Active