How long in clinic/hotel with Dr S?

TammyGirl1
on 10/6/09 12:34 pm - Oakley, CA
Can someone let me know how many nights in clinic vs hotel while in Mexico for TT and Ba/BL?
Thanks!
TT, BL/BA, Lipo, FG/Booty, and small TLcompleted with DR Sauceda
SW 201 / GW 134 / LW 129 / CW 137.6
http://tammygirlsjourney.blogspot.com/

O. Kufi
on 10/6/09 1:01 pm
You can check his site but I am guessing at 8-10 days. I had 5 procedures the first round and I was in the clinic 3 days and the hotel the rest of the time. The second time I had 2 procedures and I was in the clinic 3 days and the hotel the rest of the time.

The first round Dr Sauceda required me to be  in Monterrey for 10 days and the 2nd round was 13 days.

We love because God first loved us (1John 4:19)

Iam_with_the_Band
on 10/6/09 1:04 pm
Your second round was the Medial Thigh Lift, right?  I'm staying 13 days.

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

O. Kufi
on 10/6/09 1:13 pm
On October 6, 2009 at 8:04 PM Pacific Time, Iam_with_the_Band wrote:
Your second round was the Medial Thigh Lift, right?  I'm staying 13 days.

2nd round was the full thigh lift. Generally surgeons like thigh stitches to stay in a few days longer.

We love because God first loved us (1John 4:19)

shscharger
on 10/6/09 1:22 pm - MS
VSG on 12/10/07 with
Tammy
I chose to stay 18 total !  I had no one at the house to help so I figured I would just stay here.  I am in the clinic right now  -- helped talk Dr S into putting wireless in for his patients at the clinic !! 

I had a lower body lift with an anchor cut plus the full thigh lift .

Let me know if I can help answer any  questions.

Tony
TammyGirl1
on 10/6/09 2:42 pm - Oakley, CA
Hi Tony! Hope you are feeling ok. 18 days wow! I am not sure my hubby could hold the fort down for that long. How much are the rooms per night to stay extra? Now its time to relax and heal :-). Take care Tammy

shscharger
on 10/6/09 6:34 pm - MS
VSG on 12/10/07 with
Hey girl

Well he wanted me to stay a total of like 16 nights to start with  so I ask him to price it with 18 to begin because I wanted to give myself plenty of time to heal  -- and just in case I was one of the unlucky ones to keep a drain for several days -- I did not want to take one home with me.  I do know at first he would rather you stay in the clinic so you will have somebody to watch over you -- plus assist you with your needs .  And trust me  -- with the internet it makes the clinic a lot better than before !!  LOL 

If I remember right , you went t the other Dr A for your sleeve so you already know what the care is like down here ??   So much different than in the States !!  I have a night nurse that speaks a little broken English who comes in everytime smiling like she really enjoys here job and has fun doing it  -- how many times do you remember seeing that at home ?  Push the button and within two minutes they are usually in the room wanting to see what you need  -- not just once -- but every time !!

Good luck  and let me know if I can help you with anything !!
Tony
TammyGirl1
on 10/7/09 12:28 am - Oakley, CA
Thanks! Yep, I was very pleased  with the nursing assistance with my previous surgery. My husband and I couldn't get over how much attention and how clean they kept hospital. I am sure I will have mucho more questions as I get closer :-). Thanks in advance!
Tammy

Chris D
on 10/6/09 1:50 pm - Prince Rupert, Canada
RNY on 10/01/08 with
Tony, you are awesome.  I am glad there will be wireless when I am there in Dec.  I was a lil bummed about that because I will be alone and my laptop will be my connection to home.  thanks... and I hope everything went well and that you are feeling good,

shscharger
on 10/6/09 6:46 pm - MS
VSG on 12/10/07 with
You're welcomed !  However that is just one of the things you find out about Dr S  -- he goes out of his to try to make his patients as happy as possible !!

Let me know if I can help you in any way ??

But I got to say  -- having the internet here sure makes the time go faster !! LOL

Tony
Most Active