MAJOR PAIN

(deactivated member)
on 10/6/09 10:15 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Glad to hear you are drain free and feeling better.

Be careful about not wearing a binder it can lead to more swelling... I'm using my compression garment daily to keep the swelling down.

Best wishes to you
Joanna O.
on 10/6/09 10:40 am - Manchester, NH

I need to get something that isn't as invasive.  The binder I have has underware attached and it digs into my hips.  Tomorrow my mom and I are going to go and find something a little less severe.

I think my surgron is just a control freak and where he is most comfortable is his office--his staff lnows what he wants and how he wants it.  In the hospital he doesn't have that control.

~*Joanna*~        
Laura the Future
Pin-up

on 10/6/09 7:48 am - Edmonton, Canada
RNY on 07/27/07 with
Sorry.. I'm a little out of the loop! How far post-op are you??

I had a lot of pain after my LBL and I definitely didn't have any meds strong enough to help. Doctors here wouldn't give me anything stronger than Tylenol 3s :( hopefully your surgeon is nicer!
HW: 366, SW: 342, GW: 165, Maintaining at: 185 (No longer tracking weight loss. Pregnant and due May 1, 2011!)

There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept responsibility for changing them.

Joanna O.
on 10/6/09 8:07 am - Manchester, NH
OH wow T3 wouldn't do anything for that kind of pain.   I am about 6 days out.  I had surgery on Sept 30th.  He only gives out percocet but you have to be making improvments and healing otherwise hes a jerk.
~*Joanna*~        
Most Active