daily/update on throat mass

mamapeaches05
on 10/6/09 12:18 am - Hot Springs, AR
Sin in ones life should be as uncomfortable as a pebble in your shoe.

Update:
Yesterday I saw the ENT doctor and the mass in my throat is huge. It has grown down under my breast bone. We requested my records from my PCP but they can's seem to find them.  The doc is now requesting them from the hospital. He wants to see what was one. He thinks they only removed a part od my thyroid so what was left has been growing for 8 years. I will have to have surgery again for the same thing. Once he gets the operative and pathology report he shoudl know what really happened 8 years ago. He is also reviewing each of the CT films.
Mama Peaches Diva on a Journey
I am somebody, I have a purpose, and I'm going somewhere
Just prazin the Lord wit my feet!

Running Man

Redhaired
on 10/6/09 1:59 am - Mouseville, FL
I hope the ENT is able to get to the bottom of this.  Good luck. 

BTW it just so happens I have an ultrasound of my thyroid this Thursday.  I had half removed in Apr 08 and my endo doc has me doing periodic ultrasounds on the remaining half.  He says we will have to watch it very closely.

Red

FLGail
on 10/6/09 6:28 am - Sun City, AZ
Hope all goes well for both of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                                                                          Gail
Redhaired
on 10/6/09 7:54 am - Mouseville, FL
Thanks Gail.  I appreciate your kind thoughts.

Red

Newlifeagain
on 10/6/09 9:12 am - Bakersfield, CA
You're both in my prayers as well!  Hi Redhaired, I haven't spoken to you personally in awhile.  I've been so busy with my new job, but I will do my best to send you a note soon.  I've been wondering how you are doing!  :)

Sally W.
on 10/6/09 9:55 pm - IA
Best of luck to you!  Medicine can be so frustrating at times!  Hang in there!
Sally
Most Active