Travel for your PS???

Kim J.
on 10/1/09 12:23 pm - Claremore, OK

There are some that travel to Mexico and other places for the PS.  I was just wondering if anyone has thought of Oklahoma?  I am a month out from my PS and I'm extreamly happy with my results and the all inclusive facility that did my surgery.

I feel that I got an awesome deal with all that I had done.  I got a Full TT, w/MR, BL, BA, Arm Lift and Lipo.  I paid under $15K for all of it with all my followups. 

I had the body of an 80 year old woman. (Im 41) When I saw my before pics in my PS office today I was shocked that that was me and not an old ladies body. 
He took my pictures to his seminar this weekend because I have such a dramatic improvement. 

Anyway, if anyone is interested in coming to Oklahoma you might check out Tulsa Surgical Arts.  Dr. Cuzalina   http://www.tulsasurgicalarts.com/.

I'm just really happy with my results and thought this might me less expensive then traveling outside the US. There is nothing wrong with going out of the states, Please don't think I'm saying that!   Oklahoma is a nice place to visit too!  LOL!

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me." Erma Bombeck

19 lbs lost before surgery
9/3/09  Full TT, MR, BL, BA, Arm Reduction and Lipo 10-12 lbs skin/fat removed

Iam_with_the_Band
on 10/1/09 4:51 pm
Wow Kim!  Thanks!  That sounds great!  May I ask what a MR is? 

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

Kim J.
on 10/4/09 6:06 am - Claremore, OK

MR means Muscle Repair, thats what he did with my Full TT.

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me." Erma Bombeck

michelle1123
on 10/2/09 8:41 am - San Francisco, CA

Thanks, Kim.  I already have my surgery scheduled with a surgeon I'm happy with, but I did want to say that from looking at the photos on their websites, the doctors at Tulsa Surgical Arts do really, really good work.  The patients look amazing! 

Kim J.
on 10/4/09 6:08 am - Claremore, OK
I really liked my surgeon and the staff was all so nice.  The place was beautiful and my results were wonderful. 

I just felt like I had to share my good news so that maybe othere might benefit and not have to travel outside the US if they didn't want to.  Like I said Ok is a fun place too. LOL! 

Good luck with your surgery!

Most Active