Consultation Yesterday with Dr LoMonaco

NUBarb45
on 9/30/09 8:36 am - Belton, TX
I had my initial consultation with Dr John LoMomaco yesterday in Houston, Let me tell you it was worth the 3.5hr drive each way.  He is so professional, he puts you at ease, he knows just what problems face a person who has lost alot of weight andhas the excess skin  that we have. I was impressed with the time he spend with me individually. I could go with the Baylor Resident Program or with him. I have not yet decided which option I will take. My body is my temple and I want the best outcome. We discussed a lower body lift, a thigh lift, he generally does not do the two together,  I do not have alot of extra skin there, but enough to remove, a breat lift with perhaps implants.  I am very excited and can't wait to get the ball rolling.
Barbara

I am not afraid of tomorrow,
for I have seen yesterday
and I love today......

Barbara S.
on 9/30/09 10:11 am - Freeman, MO
Do you mind telling what the cost comparison between the two choices?

Thanks
Barbara
Hugs; Barbara
Lap RNY ~ 4/22/2003
5'0" ~253 starting wt. 130 lb loss!
Extended Tummy Tuck with KU Residency Program
01/08/2010 ....Lost another 7 lbs with TT.

(deactivated member)
on 9/30/09 10:41 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Congrats on getting started.
Once you decide which way to go and start scheduling things you'll be VERY EXCITED!!!
Best wishes to you on your plastic surgery journey

cleos_mom
on 9/30/09 1:01 pm - phila., PA
Dr. LoMOnaco does beautiful work he is great . I am waiting for him to come on the TV any minute now, tonight he is removing like a 70 lb panni Wow
txAngela
on 10/1/09 4:29 am
I think he is fantastic as well!!  I'm having my LBL and BL with him in January, with round 2 to follow after that and I can't wait.  I cannot imagine going to another PS!  I'm very fortunate to live in Houston.
Lynne R.
on 10/1/09 12:11 pm - Houston, TX
So tell me - was MY Big Medicine episode on the tv in the waiting room when you were there? Because it's on EVERY SINGLE TIME I go in there - which is more often than most because my daughter works there. It's gotten to almost be a joke! I swear they are cueing it up when I'm there.

Lynne

virtly
on 10/1/09 7:53 pm - va
RNY on 02/11/04 with
Hey Barb,
I am having surgery in December, just haven't decided on the surgeon as of yet. Tummy be-gone, yeah.
Most Active