Scheduled consult with Dr. Agha

LinR
on 9/30/09 6:02 am
Well, I was nervous but I did it.

I scheduled a consult with Dr. Agha in Pittsburgh for November 11.  As I am from Wisconsin, I will fly in and out the same day.  Airfare was really cheap.  They will pick me up and take me back to the airport.

The timing worked out really well as my calendar iwas pretty full in October.  Hoping to get a January surgical date.

LinR

Ms Shell
on 9/30/09 8:29 pm - Hawthorne, CA
Hey darlin I absolutely adore Dr. Agha...my time is in less then 6 hours!  Good luck on your consult!

Ms Shell

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

katiekat412
on 9/30/09 11:52 pm
YAY! I'm so excited. Unfortunately, the day of your consult is the day that I'm leaving for MX for my PS, otherwise I could say hi!

Anyway, let me know how it goes. I know we've already PM'd, but my spiral thigh lift is officially February 23rd with Dr. Agha.

Best of luck in your decisions. I know you will be impressed with your consult.

Highest weight 250/ SW 233/Lowest Weight 135/Regain Highest 175/Current Weight 160

Kennedy12
on 10/1/09 12:39 am - Chicago, IL
Dr. Agha is wonderful, you won't be disappointed!

I just had a LBL, Tummy Tuck with hernia repair, upper body lift and vertical thighplasty with him three weeks ago.

He is a talented surgeon and very kind man. Perfect combination!

Jillian
Phase 1 Plastic Surgery Completed 9/9/09 with Dr. Siamak Agha.

Most Active