compare Sauceda prices-Math snafu, but still seems like alot.

(deactivated member)
on 9/27/09 8:01 am - Haleiwa, HI
Charming,

I really hope you are not saying that we are bargain shopping because we are going to Mexico to have surgery.  Like I have said and many others have said before, I am going to Dr Sauceda for his work and not just because it is less expensive.  He produces amazing results, and it is a bonus for it to be half the price as most Dr's in the U.S.  I am also getting a LBL, and I agree that I will get an outer thigh lift from it because that is part of the lower body. The lower body lift will also include the butt being lifted, muscle repair, etc.   It will also pull up my inner thighs a little too, but that is not enough.  I need the extra inner thigh lift to get a better result.  I also don't have the option of having more than 1 recovery time, and that is another main reason I chose to go to Dr Sauceda.  Not only he can do more at once, he uses twilight sedation that is safer than general anesthesia that is generally used by most U.S. Dr's.

I really wish you could see that we are not "bargain shopping" or choosing a "sub par" surgeon just because we are going to Mexico.  Just because we are in a different country than the U.S. doesn't mean he is any less of a surgeon than yours is. My surgeon may not be close to me, but some people are going to travel no matter what. 

Soaplady
on 9/27/09 9:09 am - Guilford, NY
I am unsure what all is making this cost estimate so high, but have you seen Dr. S's work?? The man is a freaking genius with a scalpel.

I have seen other incisions that would cause me to hang myself...they are crooked, lopsided and nasty and I would sooner live with the flab.  Everything I have seen from Dr. S's patient's has been incredible. Smooth, well hidden lines, great contouring...just beautiful. He has lots of experience and from what Kruella has to say, he is so incredibly caring,

Cost is only one aspect of my decision to have Dr. S handle my case. His artwork is the main reason!

Soapy
shscharger
on 9/27/09 12:31 pm - MS
VSG on 12/10/07 with
Hey Charming

I just have to ask you one question if you don't mind .  What is the name of the only plastic surgeon you think everybody should use ?  You know  - the one you went to for your surgery  ?   Yes the one that told you only a plastic surgeon could treat you later if you had any problems with your wounds ? Yeah that one  -- the only qualified  plastic surgeon that is "approved by Charming" for us unintelligent pre ops patients to use since we can't seem to do our on research for ourselves  ?? 

Talk soon
Tony
Most Active