Kruella, where are you??

Soaplady
on 9/25/09 9:24 am - Guilford, NY

Hi Diane,

I was referred to your pics to see the wonder of Dr.S and I am duly impressed. You look so good and the scars are well placed...a big concern for me after some of the pics I have seen in the past.

I sent you a message with lots of questions and hope to hear from you.  I was wondering...do you have any "revealing" pics of what your pre-PS body looked like. I am hoping to NOT need a LBL and if I could see your pics from before, I might get a better idea. You look amazing without having had it. I hope I can be so lucky. My thighs are a huge issue for me, and my butt flattened rifht out with my weightloss.

Hope to hear from you soon. But you are probably busy looking great!

Soapy (Teri)

Diane B.
on 9/26/09 8:12 am - Seymour, CT
::::Here I am::::::

I replied via pm, but yes, i do have a before picture (((((UUUUUGGGGGHHHHH))))) just one, in my ps album.  I am truly amazed at all the work I had done, especially my thighs.  WOW.  I do have a saggy butt and outer thighs, but I am so impressed with the rest of me, that it doesn't even matter.  I expected to have "improvement" to all my bothersome areas, but what I got was way better than I expected.  At 44 years old I look and feel better than when I was 20...even before I gained all my weight.  Good luck Soapy!

Diane B. 

275# RNY 1-7-08 156# Dr. Bell Yale  New Haven CT
Brachio - BA - TT - TL 7-8-09 Dr. Sauceda Mexico

Most Active