Good Heavens.......

(deactivated member)
on 9/23/09 10:46 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Ok, I've been feeling FANTASTIC since day 2 after my TT (3 weeks ago today).
So why now am I today having "pain".  It's not bad pain but much more than just being uncomfortable.  I took two Aleve which helped a little for a couple hours.  I'm noticing that is worse when I am standing or walking around as opposed to laying down.

It does not feel like the sharp zapping pain when the nerves start to wake up and try to reconnect.  I know that feeling from my previous procedures.  This pain is different. I think it's muscular (it is not on or near the incision).  It sort of reminds me of the pain I had 7 years ago when I had a hernia.  Hopefully it's just gas......LOL

I'll wait till tomorrow, if I still have it I'll call the surgeon but I'm just curious if anyone else had something like this at week 3??
DEBI R.
on 9/23/09 5:01 pm - CORSICANA, TX

Ruth, I pray it's just gas and nothing serious.  Please keep me posted. Debi

____debi__________200.jpg image by tunie_2006 item11.jpg image by tunie_2006      

minuature pinscher 

(deactivated member)
on 9/24/09 12:05 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Not sure what it was but I do feel better today.  Thanks!
DEBI R.
on 9/24/09 2:07 am - CORSICANA, TX
I'm glad you're feeling better today maybe is was just gas afterall.
Debi

____debi__________200.jpg image by tunie_2006 item11.jpg image by tunie_2006      

minuature pinscher 

Renee2007
on 9/23/09 10:57 pm - Central, FL
I hope this has resolved itself by now. I never had any pain like you are describing. I just remember getting the major backache around 2 to 3 weeks being caused from not being able to stand completely erect. I think sometimes we just start to do more physically as we start to feel better and often times we just do more than our body is really ready for.

Hope you feel better!

Renee
 My DS   
SW/263  CW/136 GW/150

(deactivated member)
on 9/24/09 12:05 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
So far feeling much better today!  No pain at all this morning.  Thanks for the well wishes!!
cleos_mom
on 9/23/09 11:01 pm - phila., PA
Hi Ruth
you are feeling better so you are doing more take it easy a little, it is probably just muscular
take care Susan
(deactivated member)
on 9/24/09 12:06 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Feeling better today but I will try not to do too much...especially lifting/carrying.....like a load of towels and the gal of milk.  Amazing how just a gal of milk can pull on the stomach muscles..

Thanks for the note
Redhaired
on 9/24/09 1:24 am - Mouseville, FL
I am a little late to the party.  I am relieved to know that you are feeling better today.  However, if you get severe pain or pain that is not easily resolved at this point -- you need to call your surgeon right away.

red

(deactivated member)
on 9/24/09 1:56 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Yep...if the pain returns I'll call right away.  Thanks for the reminder to be careful.
Most Active