OMG I Sneezed!!!

(deactivated member)
on 9/23/09 3:18 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Let me tell you after a TT sneezing is not fun. 
dw45
on 9/23/09 3:31 am - Hartford, AR
VSG on 03/23/09 with
Poor thing...I'm sure it's painful.  I remember sneezing and/or coughing after my 3 C-sections and that was NOT fun either!

Hang in there!

DW

10 lb lost pre-op       5'10
Plastic Surgery completed 12/17/09 with Dr. Sauceda (Anchor Cut Tummy Tuck, Medial Thigh Lift & Eyelid Surgery)

Monica P.
on 9/23/09 3:48 am - Long Beach, CA
RNY on 07/19/07 with
So is laughing and coughing, but its getting better. Try holding a pillow tightly to your ab area next time, it helps a little bit.
Redhaired
on 9/23/09 4:34 am - Mouseville, FL
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE nobody told you about that one did they???? 

Red

I'm sorry I could not resist

(deactivated member)
on 9/23/09 4:44 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Ha-ha-ha
Truth be told yes I had heard laughing, coughing and sneezing would HURT.  I've done a good job of bending over and holding a pillow in my gut if I cough BUT the sneeze came out of nowhere, very suddenly and caught me totally off guard.  OUCH

Oh the things we put up with for beauties sake.......can't wait for next year and to be all done with all this stuff. 
TTFN
Redhaired
on 9/23/09 4:47 am - Mouseville, FL
Well now you can feel like you officially belong to to the post plastics club!  Just think of it as a right of passage.

KathigME
on 9/23/09 9:45 am - Gorham, ME

Oh Man! You are not kidding!  I remember that pain after the RNY.  that and coughing as well. Had to hold a pillow close! 

Kathi G.  I LOVE MY RNY!!   
andrea7374
on 9/23/09 11:52 am - ND
At 9 days post op I feel your pain! OUch!  
Melissa M.
on 9/23/09 12:05 pm - Seabrook, TX
I remember the first time I sneezed and it DIDN'T hurt!  It happened a few weeks out and I was so happy!!
Renee2007
on 9/23/09 10:59 pm - Central, FL
I remember that all too well. I thought I undid everything the surgeon had done. I think he gets the muscles as tight as he possibly can. I'm coming up on 3 months and it still pulls a bit when I sneeze or cough too hard.

Renee
 My DS   
SW/263  CW/136 GW/150

Most Active