i get to have my last drain removed at 4 weeks

vickie O.
on 9/22/09 1:06 pm - amarillo, TX
even though i am still draining about 17-20cc's i get to get my last drain removed. i think the time factor is part of it but not for sure. it's been in there a long time.  my local doc gets to remove this one also so that saves me 9 hours of driving.  yipppppeeeeee!!!!! also i went and bought two pair of pants yest one size 8 and the other a 10 and i am still swollen some.  i had to buy some for winter to last until i am down to whatever size i am going to get to and then count on the 10 lbs rebound or so (hopefully i won't).  getting the last drain out means i am that much closer to getting to hold my babies (dogs).  vick

EXPERIENCE WITHOUT REFLECTION IS HOLLOW

(deactivated member)
on 9/23/09 3:28 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Congrats on the drain coming out.
I can totally relate....I just had mine out on Monday.  How nice to feel free.

Just be careful with the babies......I'm still not letting my 4 legged baby jump on me yet.  Maybe if I put on pillow on my stomach first then I might try it.
Ms Shell
on 9/23/09 4:22 am - Hawthorne, CA
Congratulations I hear the drains can be a bit of a b*tch....

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

Most Active