praise report/prayer request

mamapeaches05
on 9/22/09 11:38 pm, edited 9/23/09 12:06 am - Hot Springs, AR
Good Morning, Friends and family this is another day I did not take a dirt nap and I am thankful. This is a combination praise report and prayer request. Praise reports: My youngest son, Alphie won a notebook (laptop) at National Park Community College. He really needed a laptop. Then a couple of days later my daughter Katie (WLS) won an essay contest. She did not know the paper was entered into the competition. Here is the link to see her accepting her check. http://baconian.bacone.edu/index.php?option=com_content&task =view&id=1193&Itemid=149 On Saturday my grandpeach performed at Philander Smith College. He did a wonderful job. He opened the service and ushered in the presence of the Lord. He shook the devil into action, because 4 hours later he and his dad were involved in a car accident. They were not hurt. Praise God. Prayer request: Last Tuesday I had an MRI on my upper back and they discover a mass on my throat which is pressing against my thorax. They scheduled me for an ultra sound on Monday. When they discovered I don’t have a thyroid they immediately did a cat scan. I am waiting for those results. I had my thyroid removed in October 2001 and ended up in ICU for three days. Why? Who knows? I know God’s got this and I ask that each of you pray and agree with me for the VICTORY! when the enemy comes to steal and destroy, God says, "NO! NOT MY CHILD!"
Mama Peaches Diva on a Journey
I am somebody, I have a purpose, and I'm going somewhere
Just prazin the Lord wit my feet!

Running Man

TammyGirl1
on 9/23/09 12:37 am - Oakley, CA
Prayers sent your way!
TT, BL/BA, Lipo, FG/Booty, and small TLcompleted with DR Sauceda
SW 201 / GW 134 / LW 129 / CW 137.6
http://tammygirlsjourney.blogspot.com/

mamapeaches05
on 9/23/09 3:50 am - Hot Springs, AR
Thanks

Running Man

Ms Shell
on 9/23/09 1:02 am - Hawthorne, CA
Prayers coming your way!

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

mamapeaches05
on 9/23/09 3:50 am - Hot Springs, AR
Thank you

Running Man

(deactivated member)
on 9/23/09 1:56 am
You are in my prayers!
mamapeaches05
on 9/23/09 3:51 am - Hot Springs, AR
Thank you

Running Man

(deactivated member)
on 9/23/09 3:14 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Thoughts and prayers are with you.
mamapeaches05
on 9/23/09 3:51 am - Hot Springs, AR
Thanks

Running Man

Cindy F.
on 9/23/09 6:29 am - Monterey Park, CA
VSG on 09/18/07 with
Oh my thoughts and prayers are with you. \

Hugs
 Cindy F  "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain" 
Most Active