New Pic - 4 1/2 weeks post panniculectomy

Sally W.
on 9/22/09 1:41 am - IA
Still wearing my binder 1/2 days.  Hoping to get my thighs and arms done.  But overall very happy!
Sally
(deactivated member)
on 9/22/09 1:47 am - Wiesbaden, Germany
DS on 10/08/13
You look good.
Ms Shell
on 9/22/09 3:51 am - Hawthorne, CA
Congratulations I can't wait until I can say 4 weeks post-op =)

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

Cindy F.
on 9/22/09 4:00 am - Monterey Park, CA
VSG on 09/18/07 with
You look great.  Are you feeling good now?  I am having surgery Oct 5 scared and very excited. 

Hugs
 Cindy F  "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain" 
Iam_with_the_Band
on 9/22/09 4:14 am

look how tiny you are!  I bet you're so happy to have that over with! 

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

Sally W.
on 9/22/09 4:21 am - IA
Thank you everyone for the positive comments!  I am feeling great.  Yes, I am pretty tiny now.  I do have some upper belly that hangs over my belly button.  Starting to save my pennies for the tummy tuck above.  But losing 16 pounds of panni has really helped.  I do have full journey pics in my profie if you want to see how I started.  Waiting to hear if insurance will pay for my thighs.  They denied my arms, but I plan to fight until they are sick of me! :) Good luck to everyone with upcoming procedures!
Sally
(deactivated member)
on 9/22/09 4:46 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
You look great and losing 16 lbs of tummy must feel GREAT!!

CONGRATS on your terrific accomplishment!
Sally W.
on 9/22/09 10:46 pm - IA
Thank you!
Sally
Most Active