Shout out to all Dr Sauceda patients

TammyGirl1
on 9/21/09 3:16 pm - Oakley, CA
I am researching PS surgeons and am looking at Dr Sauceda along with a few others. If anyone is willing to share their experiences, let me know what you found as the pros/cons of doing it in another country, and have any postop pics they are willing to share that would be awesome!!! I sent pics to him and he feels I would benefit from TT, lipo on sides, back and thighs, B/L and aug, and fat injections in booty. Any information will help me make a final decision.

Also, is this something you could do alone? I live in NoCalifornia. I am not sure my hubby will be able to join me..... :-(

Thanks,
Tammy
TT, BL/BA, Lipo, FG/Booty, and small TLcompleted with DR Sauceda
SW 201 / GW 134 / LW 129 / CW 137.6
http://tammygirlsjourney.blogspot.com/

Chris D
on 9/21/09 3:42 pm - Prince Rupert, Canada
RNY on 10/01/08 with
Hi Tammy

I am schedule to have surgery with Dr. S. on December 15th.  I have spoken to several people who have been to see him and no one has had anything negative to say.  i'm sure they will all pipe in shortly.  

I will most likely be alone unless a very special friend comes from Alberta to meet me for a few days to help when I get out of the clinic.  I am crossing my fingers for that one.  She did it alone and is constantly reassuring me that I can do it alone as well.  I will be having a lower body lift, medial thigh lift and breast lift (hopefully with no augmentation if there is enuf tissue).  I live in Northern BC and to tell you the truth, the travel scares me more than the surgery.  lol

Chris

runnergirl
on 9/21/09 11:09 pm - Canada
 Hey Chris,
I will be there when you arrive,I have surgery on the 8th of December and leave on the 18th. It will be here before you know it!!!

Heather
(deactivated member)
on 9/21/09 3:45 pm - Haleiwa, HI
Hi Tammy,

I am a preop patient of Dr Sauceda, so I cannot give you my experience yet.  I have done a lot of research, and I am completely comfortable with my choice in Dr's.  I am traveling from Hawaii to Mexico, and I am going alone since the husband is going to stay home with our 4 year old and 5 year old. I am having a LBL, BL/BA, medial thigh lift, and lipo to sides, tummy, back, thighs, and neck with fat injections to my butt.  I just wanted to wish you luck on your hunt for the right Dr for you!  

Jessica
TammyGirl1
on 9/22/09 12:56 am - Oakley, CA
Thanks for the well wishes..I am getting excited about th possibility of getting this done :-)
TT, BL/BA, Lipo, FG/Booty, and small TLcompleted with DR Sauceda
SW 201 / GW 134 / LW 129 / CW 137.6
http://tammygirlsjourney.blogspot.com/

(deactivated member)
on 9/21/09 3:46 pm - Haleiwa, HI
dw45
on 9/22/09 1:49 am - Hartford, AR
VSG on 03/23/09 with
Hi Tammy,

I have not yet had my surgery with Dr. Sauceda, although I will be meeting with him for a consult at the Dallas OH Conference this Saturday!  I can't wait!!  Hoping for a December 18th surgery!

I have heard nothing but positive things about Dr. Sauceda and I feel he is a very good choice for plastics.  You can send him an email and he will email you back very promptly to answer any questions you may have.

DW

10 lb lost pre-op       5'10
Plastic Surgery completed 12/17/09 with Dr. Sauceda (Anchor Cut Tummy Tuck, Medial Thigh Lift & Eyelid Surgery)

Iam_with_the_Band
on 9/22/09 4:30 am
Hey Tammy!
I'm going to Dr. Sauceda in Dec.  I'll arrive there 12/1 and leave 12/15.  I'm having a TT and Arm Lift.  He's been very attentive and very informative.
I know of several of his former patients and have seen their post op pics and they look amazing!  There are several here on OH.  I am so excited to have found him and feel very fortunate!
I am also going alone.  It's the holidays and people have families. I'm divorced and my daughter is away at school.  Antonette here on OH went alone and she did fine.

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

Diane B.
on 9/22/09 7:29 am - Seymour, CT
Hi Tammy.  I went alone, and had a well deserved quiet recovery time away from the kids and hubby, lol.  I just added more pics, so feel free to look.  Also, you can search for my posts by user name, as I may have addressed some of your questions in my posts.  Good luck!

Diane B. 

275# RNY 1-7-08 156# Dr. Bell Yale  New Haven CT
Brachio - BA - TT - TL 7-8-09 Dr. Sauceda Mexico

O. Kufi
on 9/22/09 12:25 pm
Hi Tammy

I am Dr Sauceda patient and have posted several times. Like Diane suggested check out older post and if you have any more questions send me an email. I'll be glad to answer any other questions.

First round my Mom was with me but I realized quickly it was easily doable by myself so on the second round I went alone. 

I loved Monterrey and Dr Sauceda well............he is off the chain......love love love him!!!

We love because God first loved us (1John 4:19)

Most Active