Medial Thigh lift question

ltlkim9424
on 9/21/09 11:11 pm - Lakeville, MN
Hi everyone.

I had my implants done 2 weeks ago and absolutely love having a chest again!! Originally they thought I would need a lift but in the end I just had to go with a D cup. Knowing the tougher recovery with a lift involved, I was happy to hear that!!

I am looking at the end of Dec for a medial thigh lift, the one that is done with the scars on the bikini line. How long are the scars? Do they go all the way from the hip around to the top of the buttocks? Just trying to guage the true surgery if that makes sense?? I am wondering how long you were in bed before you were able to comfortably move around and how long it took before you were able to go back to work for a desk job??? Is 10 days enough?? Thanks for the advise!!
Diane B.
on 9/22/09 7:25 am - Seymour, CT
Congratulations on the twins!  I had the full thigh lift, but I just posted new pics that may help you.  Not sure if the medial lift would extend past what I had done on the full TL, but my pics may give you some idea.  Good luck!

Diane B. 

275# RNY 1-7-08 156# Dr. Bell Yale  New Haven CT
Brachio - BA - TT - TL 7-8-09 Dr. Sauceda Mexico

workingmommy
on 9/22/09 9:03 am
RNY on 12/10/07 with
Congrats on the new chest....they are great to have!  Just a word, make sure that the incision that you are looking for is the right one for you.  I am having a MTL next and my PS said that due to the nature of my excess skin in that area, the bikini cut is not appropriate for me to get the best results.  Good luck!

April

160 lbs lost to date!
LBL: 6/10/09
BL/BA/Brachio: 7/14/09
MTL: 6/17/10

Most Active