Losing weight after tt

Laura the Future
Pin-up

on 9/22/09 12:40 am - Edmonton, Canada
RNY on 07/27/07 with
I was size 12 before TT and size 8 afterwards - Still wanting to lose 15 lbs or so ... hoping I can get into size 6s!

I had my drains for 6 weeks. I took them out myself because I was getting so sick of having them in there :-/ Thank GOD I never developed a seroma because I was still draining a full ball per day.
HW: 366, SW: 342, GW: 165, Maintaining at: 185 (No longer tracking weight loss. Pregnant and due May 1, 2011!)

There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept responsibility for changing them.

# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 9/22/09 3:05 am
TT - 5/27/09

Weight on the day of surgery - 195

Weight two weeks after - 212

Weight today - 195

Size before surgery - 10/12 NO eights

Size now - 10/12 and SOME eights

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

Check out my dating mis - adventures at: http://1macdatinggame.blogspot.com/

JSIL
on 9/22/09 4:25 am
I know this is off subject, but can you put some new pictures up so I can see the incision line. I am going in early October and I think you look fabulous! Congrats! Jenny

joychaser
on 9/22/09 9:58 am - MI
Well hello everyone! I thought I would reply to this thread since I am over a year post op.

Pre-op: size 6/8 and a weight of 145
Two weeks post op: size 10/12 and a weight of 140
One year Post op: Size 8 and a weight of 160

Ha yeah I think I let the summer get a bit out of hand. I am not worried about it though, I was faced having to lose 100 pounds, what is 20?

I did lose about 6-7 pounds while I was out on medical leave due to having absolutely NO appetite. I regained it quickly. The strange thing for me however was waiting to lose that "one size" and I never did. I believe now that this is due to my butt flap. Pre-op I had no junk in the trunk. Post-op I had a bit more....so needless to say I stayed the same size pre to post.

Would love to see pictures if anyone has any to share!
From 251 to 141 and LOVING every minute of it! From a size 18 to a size 6-8!
I can finally SPREAD my wings again!
Lynette N.
on 9/23/09 6:09 am - LA
congrats on your tt
its nice to hear someone say you have a coke bottle figure and know they ARE NOT referring to a 2 liter!!!!
Lyn
Most Active