X-Post 10 Day Plastic Surgery Update

Kennedy12
on 9/19/09 11:25 am - Chicago, IL
Hi Everybody,

I am ten days out from my plastic surgery procedures and doing really well. I had my appointment with Dr. Agha today and had my final drain removed, a bunch of stitches removed and the opening on my upper back closed up. I got renewed prescriptions for antibiotic and pain medication and was sent home with some lymphatic massage booties to wear, as my right ankle has swollen a bit.

I am still not standing up straight, but making my way across the evolutionary chart, almost Jillian Erectus, but not quite. Dr. Agha is pleased with my progress and so am I. The body is an amazingly forgiving thing, considering what it went through only ten days ago.

I am working on endurance and energy level now. We are going to try and take a little drive/trip every day from here to help improve my endurance. Venturing out to the doctor today reminded me that there is life outside my hotel room and recliner.

My friend Carol is taking awesome care of me! I couldn't have done this without her. It's amazing how dependent I have been. There is no way I could be alone.

Thank you all for your support! I will be posting pictures once I get home. My thighs are healing remarkably well and I am trying to get used to having a butt. I keep bumping into things because I am not used to having anything back there. It's pretty funny.

I will update again when I can. All is well in Newport Beach for now!

Jillian

Phase 1 Plastic Surgery Completed 9/9/09 with Dr. Siamak Agha.

Cindy F.
on 9/19/09 4:10 pm - Monterey Park, CA
VSG on 09/18/07 with
So glad you healing up so well.  Continue your speedy recovery and looking forward to seeing your pictures.  I am next Oct 5. 

Hugs
 Cindy F  "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain" 
(deactivated member)
on 9/19/09 7:42 pm - Haleiwa, HI
Sounds like you are doing great!  It is great to hear that you are having a speedy recovery, and I look forward to seeing pictures of your new body!  I am 19 days away from my surgery, and it cannot come soon enough!

Jessica
Melissa M.
on 9/23/09 2:08 pm - Seabrook, TX
Glad you're doing well.  I can't wait to see pics too!
Most Active