PS in New York anyone?

wondering
on 9/20/09 2:14 am - Canada
I just got off the phone with a friend who had surgery at a hospital in Ottawa.  She had a terrible experience and it is making me re-think my decision.  When I had my RNY in Utica, everyone was so nice and very eager to be doing their job.  We found a big difference between nursing care in Utica or in Ottawa.  Has anyone from Ontario had plastics in New York?  Anyone know the names of any good PS surgeons in New York?
Thanks
L.

Jennifer Q.
on 9/20/09 11:03 am - Newton, NJ
I know you are probably not looking for someone in New York City, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE, Dr. Doug Monasebien of Park Avenue Plastic Surgery!! He is amazing.  I have seen his work numerous time...several family and friends have had work done by him...including me.  I am going for my consult for TT soon.  He did my friends eyes, breast reduction for my sister in law and niece, lipo on my niece and some other procedures on other friends of mine.  He did my chin a few years back and I am sooooo pleased.  His staff is great too.  I love recommending him because I truly love his work and over the past 15 years have seen alot of it! And for anyone who thinks I work for him...I assure you I dont.  I am a stay at home mom and I used to work in the dental community and the first time I heard of him he did a LBL on a friend who had GBS.  Word of mouth and he ended up being "THE" PS for many of the people I know.  I live about 1.5 hours from his office, but feel it is so worth the drive to be comfortable and confident in who is working on me.   Good luck to you!!

SW 241.6/ CW 138.8/ GW 140
    At Goal 12/11/2009          
speicallady
on 9/20/09 1:41 pm - bronx, NY
Dr. Paul Weiss of park ave
he preform my tt of Aug 7, 09
my stomach looks amazing

Debra
plumadore68
on 9/20/09 3:36 pm - Rome, NY
i just had a panniculectomy and my surgeon was  dr joshua  king  from albany new york . he is very kind and effiient , his staff is amazing, he answered all my questions made me feel at ease and helped me with the insurance aspect of my surgery . I was at albany memorial hospital during my recovery and i must say i couldnt ask for a more attentive staff. Just wonderful
inkerdoodles
on 9/21/09 3:34 am - Schenectady, NY

I used Dr. Sanjiv Kayastha from the Fox & Schinog Plastic surgery group in Schenectady (Upstate NY near Albanay)... he is fabulous... he is in it and does these surgeries becuse he knows there are so many WLS patients that need the surgery. Please go check out their website.... http://www.foxplasticsurgery.com/

Lisa...   HW/ 314.7   SW/ 280   CW/ 180ish

RNY ~ 01/25/2008 Terrence Clarke (Ellis Hosptial Bariatric Center).... Lower Body Lift with butt lift and upper thigh lift ~  07/14/2009 Sanjiv Kayastha (K Plastic Surgery) -- LOVE IT !!!!

wondering
on 9/21/09 10:35 am - Canada

I like that philosophy.  What have you had done and do you mind sharing the cost.  You can PM if you would rather.
Thanks,
L.

Most Active