WOW I am really colorful!!!

MSHAMO
on 9/19/09 7:35 am - AUBURN HILLS, MI
I had a lower facelift, more neck work and lower bleph on 9/15/09. Check out my profile to see how colorful I am!!! Look awful, but I feel great with no pain or complications!!
High/VSG/Surgeon Goal/My Goal/Current 257/242/170/155/141  I love my sleeve!
5' 3.5"    Plastic Surgeon: Dr. Raymond Hajjar, Bingham Farms, MI   Extended TT, muscle repair, lipo & hernia repair 2/25/09  Direct neck lift and muscle repair  4/14/09  Short scar lower face lift, more neck work and lower bleph 9/15/09
(deactivated member)
on 9/19/09 8:11 am, edited 9/19/09 8:11 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
So glad you are feeling well and having no complications.

You can really such a difference in the before and after pics....CONGRATS!!

I'm going to do a mid or mini lift and the bleph in about a months.  So tell me.....how bad is it really.  much pain at first??  Do they actually cut and sew up the neck or just lipo?

Thanks!
Kathie L.
on 9/20/09 1:37 am - Castaic, CA
Congratulations on your amazing weight loss journey and success with your plastics. You look BEAUTIFUL! I'm glad you didn't have much pain. I had a neck lift last Thanksgiving and had a lot of pain (mostly swelling in my ears that was intolerable). Thankfully that is all behind me now and I'm enjoying my new "younger" self!

Always remember your inner beauty that has always been with you. I love your photo where you are sitting in your nightie...you look like you could have been one of my best friends.

(((HUGS))) Kathie

California Kathie
RNY - 10/07
Rt. Hip Replacement - 4/08
Upper Body Lift - 11/08 (Dr. Timothy Katzen)
Lower Body Lift - 3/09 (Dr. Timothy Katzen)
Most Active