Me & My GYN Conversation Today! LOL

gonemadx3
on 9/18/09 6:00 am, edited 9/18/09 6:03 am - East Peoria, IL
I gotta tell you what me and my gynecologist Dr. talked about  today when I was in there..   It all started cuz he asked me if people treat me different now since I had lost the weight. I was telling him how guys will nearly trip over themselves to look at me even right in front of my husband, its funny. I never got that before, I mean they looked, but not like that. I was like, its sad how society treats fat people. Then I was talking about one of my coworkers makin me feel bad for losin weight and then told him about another coworker sayin to me “I hate you skinny *****", even though I knew she was kidding. Well, I said, yea she has said that to me a several times and after about the third time you start thinking to urself, maybe she really does hate me and this is her way to letting me know … So when he was getting ready to leave the room to make me an appt he says, my job is to go out here and try to get you a Saturday appt, your job is to get dressed and get out of my office… skinny *****! He’s a fun Dr., you can say whatever in front of him.   I took my oldest daughter to see him for the first time cuz she was complaining about her crotch smelling-or so she thinks it does. He checked her out, didn’t find anything wrong with her and told her before she left she just might be a girl with a stinky crotch all her life!!   She bout DIED of embarrassment! OMG! It was priceless!!!!!!!!!  She however, being a teenager did not find the humor in it, rolled her eyes like they do and walked away! lol

-Michele

lap band '05/revision to rny 11/21/07
5'6- hw/276 sw/242 cw/144 gw/140
then- bmi 36-39 now-bmi 24-
NORMAL WEIGHT

"It's  Not Who You Are On The Inside, It's What You Do That Defines You".....

or

(deactivated member)
on 9/18/09 7:30 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Thanks for the chuckle!
Iam_with_the_Band
on 9/18/09 11:20 am
OH  I think I would have been horrified - has a doctor tell me that when I was a teen-ager!  He sounds like quite the guy!

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

Don 1962
on 9/18/09 11:26 pm, edited 9/18/09 11:26 pm
He checked her out, didn’t find anything wrong with her and told her before she left she just might be a girl with a stinky crotch all her life!!  

Maybe you'll get lucky and she keep her "stinky crotch" to herself and not share it with anybody, males in particular, thus making you a premature grandmother!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Most Active