Jillian (Kennedy12) Plastics Update 9-18 (x-post)

Samaro ..
on 9/18/09 3:46 am

I got a chance to visit with Jillian the other day and she is doing so well with her recovery from plastic surgery.  It was Tuesday when I saw her and she had been back at her hotel room for only one day.  She was spending most of her time in a recliner because that was the most comfortable position for her to be in and to keep pressure off of a variety of incisions.

She got up a couple of times to walk but she insists that she doesn't actually walk right now.  She says that she does a "sumo wrestler shuffle".  You know that position they take when they enter the fighting ring?  The one where they are hunched and slightly crouched and their legs are bent and far apart?  That's Jillian.  Just so you know that I'm not telling tales behind anybody's back, Jillian said I could share that.  LOL

The work that she has had done is incredible and she looks amazing.  Her plastic surgeon does fabulous work.  I'm envious (in a good way) of how her thighs look and how flat and tight her abdomen is.

I talked to her again last night and she is sounding perkier and stronger all the time.  She said that she is walking more upright each day and hopes to progress on the evolutionary chart to a complete upright position soon.  She's aiming for Jillian Erectus in the next few days.  (Her words. )

She is thankful for all the love and support she has received from everyone.

michelle1123
on 9/18/09 2:39 pm - San Francisco, CA
Thanks for posting this, Sandy!  I'm glad to hear Jillian is doing better every day.  I exchanged a few emails with her and am planning on giving her a call to hear how everything went for her since I'll be getting the same surgery with her same doc in Dec. 

Michelle
Most Active