3 days post op from TT..with pics

andrea7374
on 9/17/09 2:47 am, edited 9/28/09 9:25 am - ND
Had my surgery Monday. Feeling pretty good. Had a incident in hospital and OD'd on painkillers..that was a bit scary (what I remember of it) Otherwise things went pretty good. I'm sore but not as bad as I thought it was all going to be.  My incisions are pretty significant but looking at my surgeons after photos I have confidence that it will all heal nicely. I cant believe the difference in my waist and hips! wow! He also fixed my mons area..pretty strange to shower and see her again! lol.. all in all feeling great. Get my drains out Monday. Here are some pics I took this afternoon as well as a couple from before. They removed 6 lbs.

(deactivated member)
on 9/17/09 3:20 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
WOW what a difference!  Isn't it amazing. I'm amazed when I look at my own results from 2 weeks ago.  Glad you are feeling well.
Take care and get plenty of protein and rest!
Ruth
Kim J.
on 9/17/09 5:07 am - Claremore, OK

What a difference!  I have never seen a TT go up the sides like that.  It looks like it would make for lots of pain!  My TT has been the least of my pain.  My arms and breasts are the worst.  They hurt quite a bit! 
You are going to be so pleased once you are healed up! 
Thanks for sharing your pics! 
Good Luck!!!
Kim J!.

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me." Erma Bombeck

19 lbs lost before surgery
9/3/09  Full TT, MR, BL, BA, Arm Reduction and Lipo 10-12 lbs skin/fat removed

Cindy F.
on 9/17/09 5:35 am - Monterey Park, CA
VSG on 09/18/07 with
Congratulations on your surgery!!  Wow you look great.  Wow looks like an extensive tt with cut going up the sides.

how is the recovery so far.  I have mine done Oct 5.  So excited and very scared

Hugs
 Cindy F  "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain" 
FLGail
on 9/17/09 7:00 am - Sun City, AZ
Looking great girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Glad to hear you are feeling better. I also never saw an incision that went up the back like that. Pump that protein.  Gail
dw45
on 9/17/09 9:22 am - Hartford, AR
VSG on 03/23/09 with
Thanks for sharing your pics!  What a difference!  I'm sure you are so HAPPY!!

Wishing you a speedy recovery!

DW

10 lb lost pre-op       5'10
Plastic Surgery completed 12/17/09 with Dr. Sauceda (Anchor Cut Tummy Tuck, Medial Thigh Lift & Eyelid Surgery)

(deactivated member)
on 9/17/09 10:06 am
Wow.  I've never seen a tummy tuck incision quite like that.  Can't wait to see your pictures once you're further out.
DEBI R.
on 9/17/09 6:58 pm - CORSICANA, TX
I've never seen a TT cut that high, I hope you're not in too much pain. Once the swelling goes down you should be nice and flat.
Debi

____debi__________200.jpg image by tunie_2006 item11.jpg image by tunie_2006      

minuature pinscher 

Most Active