Six weeks out from Arm Lift/Breast lift

wendybear1
on 9/16/09 10:20 am - Brooklyn, NY
I did lose the knots from the BL yesterday (with the help of tweezers), but I still have holes in my armpits. It's not totally surface yet, but I'm seeing more scabbing over, which the surgeon is pleased to see.

I still wear a binder on my arms (and legs from the thigh lift, but that is swelling related, not just from surgery), and am waiting on the surgeon to get me a size medium on the arms, too.

My breasts are two different sizes. The right is a FULL D cup, while the left is more of a FULL C/ small D. I may have him remove breasty tissue from the right when he revises my TT and arms in December. It does make bra shopping too interesting.

Also, I stil have a bit too much of excess skin in the breast area on the sides. so bra fittings annoy the heck out of me. I'll discuss that with him, especially the right one. The only bra that really fits is from Victoria's Secret, and costs $40. Very expensive.

Jupiter6
on 9/16/09 11:04 am - Near Media, Pa- South of Philly, NJ
Goes to show you, we're all different! I spent two hours at VS one day and literally NOTHING fit me. I find I do best in inexpensive sports bras, actually. I'm a 32-34 c these days-- and it's easy peasy. I will be having scar revisions too, as soon as I feel like getting hacked up again. GAH!

"Oh sweet and sour Jesus, that is GOOD!" - Stephen Colbert  Lap RNY 7/07-- Lap Gallbladder 5/08--  
     Emergency Bowel Repair
6/08 -Dr. Meilahn, Temple U.  
 Upper and Lower Bleph/Lower Face Lift 
12/08 
     Fraxel Repair 2/09-- Lower Bleph Re-Do 5/09  -Dr. Pontell, Media PA  Mastopexy/Massive 
     Brachioplasty/ Extended Abdominoplasty 
(plus Mons Lift and Upper Leg lift) / Hernia Repair
      6/24/09 ---Butt Lift and Lateral Thighplasty Scheduled 7/6/10
 - Dr. Ivor Kaplan VA Beach

Total Cost: $33,500   Start wt: 368   RNY wt: 300  Goal wt: 150   Current wt: 148.2  BMI: 24.7

DEBI R.
on 9/16/09 4:16 pm - CORSICANA, TX
It sucks to have to have revisions, I need my stomach and arms both redone he left too much skin on both.

I can't wait to get my breasts done that will be next if I ever save enough money. Good luck with your revisions. Debi

____debi__________200.jpg image by tunie_2006 item11.jpg image by tunie_2006      

minuature pinscher 

ShirleyG
on 9/16/09 8:05 pm - HALFWAY BETWEEN ATLANTA AND BHAM , AL
TRY THE BALI 3036   ... Cotton one ....It stretchs from every angle , no under wire and is called double lift. BEST BRA i have ever worn  ,,,,Make sure you try it on at the store.
I always had trouble finding a bra before too.  GOT IT AT KHOLS
Shirley
Most Active