Binder question

(deactivated member)
on 9/16/09 6:04 am
Ladies what kind of binder are you wearing after your tummy tuck?  I wear one by Veronique for my thighs and belly, but it's very uncomfortable.  I also purchased some Barely There brands and Flexee brands but they don't hold my sides in tight enough.

So, what are you wearing?

Thanks in advance!

Sherline
DEBI R.
on 9/16/09 4:29 pm - CORSICANA, TX
I bought a couple pairs of high waisted panties/girdle for $12 a piece from Walmart that has snaps in the crotch so I can potty without pulling them down. They go all the way to my bra so they hide my back fat.

____debi__________200.jpg image by tunie_2006 item11.jpg image by tunie_2006      

minuature pinscher 

(deactivated member)
on 9/17/09 1:10 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Hi!
My "binder" looks like a giant piece of super strong elastic that I wrap around my waist.  It looks very similar to this one.... www.makemeheal.com/mmh/product.do
My "compression garment" is by Veronique has the leg part that goes to just above the knee and comes up to just under my breasts.  

At this point just after surgery the compression garment is not enough so I wear it and then I put the binder on top. 

My doctor didn't say I have to wear the compression garment....he sent me home in just the binder but I asked if I could also wear the compression garment to help with the swelling in my legs and butt.  They said I could and I must say I do believe it has helped some.

Hope that helps...........
Best wishes

(deactivated member)
on 9/17/09 5:24 am
Thanks for the information.

Sherline
MSHAMO
on 9/17/09 5:24 am - AUBURN HILLS, MI
I only wear the one that was on me when I came home from my surgery. I did get another one from the store, but it just doesn't "hit" me in the right spot.
High/VSG/Surgeon Goal/My Goal/Current 257/242/170/155/141  I love my sleeve!
5' 3.5"    Plastic Surgeon: Dr. Raymond Hajjar, Bingham Farms, MI   Extended TT, muscle repair, lipo & hernia repair 2/25/09  Direct neck lift and muscle repair  4/14/09  Short scar lower face lift, more neck work and lower bleph 9/15/09
Most Active