Dr. Agha consult was great

katiekat412
on 9/16/09 5:59 am
Hi All,

Dr. Agha was my second local consult. I was really impressed. He was very professional and informative, took his time, and explained every option. He described how he could sculpt  areas to improve form, etc. No question was left unanswered, and if anyone is considering seeing him, I highly recommend it.

That being said,..the surgery ain't cheap! LOL! Not that I expected it would be, but my first consult was at a hospital, plus I 'd gotten info on Mexico rates, plus I got panni approval. The panni approval really did crap to help with my costs if I was getting the abdominoplasty.

Sooo...while I really haven't decided, I'm prertty sure I'll be getting a lot done in MX, but I think I'll have the spiral thighplasty with Dr. Agha. If it goes as well as he said, I'll get great results with the scar of a mini lift, rather than the vertical scar.

Just my two cents!

Highest weight 250/ SW 233/Lowest Weight 135/Regain Highest 175/Current Weight 160

(deactivated member)
on 9/16/09 7:37 am - Haleiwa, HI
I did a phone consult with him, and it also went great!  He was definintely in the top 2 of my U.S. Dr choices, but I just could not afford his prices.  I am just glad that Dr Sauceda can do the mini thigh lift on me as well as the other procedures.  So when are you going to Mexico?
katiekat412
on 9/16/09 8:37 am
HI again,

Yes, it's still a possibility that Dr S would do my TL, but I am having TT, BL, BA, AL as well. I think taking out the TL would mean he would have more time to do the other things and not be as rushed. Also, I saw your pics :) I have more leg fat to get rid of. The thighplasty Agha does is more reductive than the usual TL..oh yeah, and more expensive!! So we shall see. I really wanted only one recovery, but maybe that's not the best thing for me. Who knows!

I emailed Dr. S to ask my last round of questions and check on a few dates. WIth the possibility of having a second procedure at some point, I have some thinking to do. I've tenatively scheduled December 10th. If I go with Dr. S first, I may want to move him up to November so that I can get the TL before spring. I sure hate making decisions. Even worse- I hate spending all this money!!!

You must be getting excited!! I can't wait to hear from you in October!

Highest weight 250/ SW 233/Lowest Weight 135/Regain Highest 175/Current Weight 160

Amarylis
on 9/16/09 11:41 pm - Mexico city, Mexico
VSG on 05/20/09 with
 Hello Katie,

Can you send me a pm with his cost for the spiral thighplasty. I guess It improves a lot the outter part???

Thanks!
Most Active