recovery time in hosp.

shellbear
on 9/15/09 8:31 pm - Newton Falls, OH
A friend of mine is having a hernia repair, abdomnioplasty with lipo and Im curious as to what how long she will be staying in the hospital??? She said her Dr said she'll go home that nite
Michele (a new me started on july 17th 2008)

Redhaired
on 9/15/09 10:02 pm - Mouseville, FL

Folks do go home same day for a lot of these surgeries.  I think a lot of it depends on the surgeon and the physical condition of the patient.  I am usually in the hospital for at least a couple of days after plastics but that is because I have clotting disorders. 

Sally W.
on 9/16/09 12:16 am - IA
I had panni removal 4 weeks ago and was only in the hospital overnight.  Not even 24 hours.
Sally
inkerdoodles
on 9/16/09 1:09 am - Schenectady, NY
It's all going to depend on the individual physician... some keep you in over night, others send you home the same day..... He's going to be the one to make the decision.

Lisa...   HW/ 314.7   SW/ 280   CW/ 180ish

RNY ~ 01/25/2008 Terrence Clarke (Ellis Hosptial Bariatric Center).... Lower Body Lift with butt lift and upper thigh lift ~  07/14/2009 Sanjiv Kayastha (K Plastic Surgery) -- LOVE IT !!!!

Jandell
on 9/16/09 1:49 am - Glendora, CA
I had surgery at a surgery center and was taken to an aftercare facility for that night. My husband picked me up at 8AM the next day.
Jan
I know I can, I know I can
Most Active