Looking for a plastic surgeon

Gina
on 9/11/09 6:52 am
RNY on 05/22/06 with
I am in Central Valley, California, but willing to head down south to the LA area, or even north to San Francisco.  I have met with 2 surgeons already and want to make sure I am comfortable with my decision as well as cost.

Thanks
BigCityGirl
on 9/11/09 9:51 am - San Diego, CA
Gina,  If you're willing to travel to San Diego, I have a great surgeon.  My photos are posted.
Surgeon: Joseph Grzeskiewicz, M.D., F.A.C.S.
La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery Centre
tazfan
on 9/11/09 11:10 am
If you're willing to come up to San Francisco than there is no better Plastic Surgeon than Dr. Eric Mariotti in Concord.  He has done my arms, tummy, butt and breast and hopefully next Summer I will get my thighs done.  He does alot of work with Bariatric patients and takes great pride in his work.  He will spend as much time as you need in your consultation and is very honest with you as to what to expect from the procedures you want to have done.  His number is (925) 685-4533.
Good luck

Lisa
Gina
on 9/12/09 2:40 am
RNY on 05/22/06 with
Lisa, thank you so much for your input, I will call his office.

Thanks
Kathie L.
on 9/12/09 12:48 am - Castaic, CA
Hi Gina,

I lLOVE my plastic surgeon. I researched this site and had about 6 consultations with different surgeons but I knew even before meeting any of them that Dr. Katzen was my first choice. He's in Beverly Hills and although there were many surgeons closer to my home/work, Dr. Katzen is not only an artist but very compassionate and expert on post bariatric patients.

Kathie
California Kathie
RNY - 10/07
Rt. Hip Replacement - 4/08
Upper Body Lift - 11/08 (Dr. Timothy Katzen)
Lower Body Lift - 3/09 (Dr. Timothy Katzen)
Gina
on 9/12/09 2:40 am
RNY on 05/22/06 with
Kathie,

I am so happy to hear you say this!  I have met Dr. Katzen, but he was only 1 of 2 surgeons that I have seen and I wanted to make sure that he was the one!  I loved him the first time I met him and my husband as well could not believe how much time he spent with me during the consultation.  I just wanted to make sure his pricing was ok as well, since I will be paying for the surgery myself.  My insurance will not cover anything, even after appeals.  Thanks again for your input, this has helped me tremendously.

Regina
Kathie L.
on 9/13/09 1:59 am - Castaic, CA
Hi Gina,

I know that you will be very happy with Dr. Katzen! He's so compassionate and an extraordinary surgeon. His office staff is awesome as well. I felt incredibly comfortable with him and last year after my upper body lift I needed to call him on Thanksgiving because of a concern and felt totally ok to do so even though it was a holiday. I recommend him 100%. If you want any further information or want to talk, please write me a private message. I'd be more than happy to discuss my experience and satisfaction.

Kathie

California Kathie
RNY - 10/07
Rt. Hip Replacement - 4/08
Upper Body Lift - 11/08 (Dr. Timothy Katzen)
Lower Body Lift - 3/09 (Dr. Timothy Katzen)
Most Active